Huntingdon @ Goodpasture

DeeVon

Guest catfish-hunter

Thanks, Catfish, for the update on G-pasture. Look forward to seein'ya Friday night. How's their defense? :lol:

Good vs teams that want to line up and pound 'em, HOWEVER teams with speed and athleticism (like Huntingdon) have scored big points vs the Goodpasture defense.

I'm undecided as I may go to this one and I may also go to the Covington-David Lipscomb game as well. Both games really do intrigue me :thumb:

Good Luck to Huntingdon!!!! Coach Mansfield has a fine program over there and I've enjoyed watching them play every chance I've ever gotten to see them play. More times than not Mansfield gets the most out of his kids in the big games and that's why Huntingdon always seems to "JUST WIN BABY"

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the game and i didnt hear any fans yelling anything at anyone let alone a camden player and i surely didnt hear anyone singing a song goodpasture has lost in the playoffs every year since 2001 so they know how it feels to lose a big playoff game all the goodpasture players enjoyed playing camden because they didnt cheap shot or late hit or anything and always helped them up after they hit them they were a 1st class team and congrats to them on a great season

Attention all Mustang fans... I've got a sneeky feeling that most of ya'll think just because we beat Milan then Goodpasture will be no problem. I sure hope the Stangs don't think this way. Goodpasture has a good team evidenced by them playing in the semi's.

We'll be in hostile territory once again. We've played in some tough places the past several years and Goodpasture at home is a big unknown, for me anyway. I hope we can match the intensity that the Cougars will come out with cause they won't go down easy.

Let's tell all the Mustangs that they will be in for a tough game much like Milan. Goodpasture is big and it will take all the players playing together to gain the victory. It ain't over yet.

Go Mustangs.. Hit somebody..

Attention all Mustang fans... I've got a sneeky feeling that most of ya'll think just because we beat Milan then Goodpasture will be no problem. I sure hope the Stangs don't think this way. Goodpasture has a good team evidenced by them playing in the semi's.

We'll be in hostile territory once again. We've played in some tough places the past several years and Goodpasture at home is a big unknown, for me anyway. I hope we can match the intensity that the Cougars will come out with cause they won't go down easy.

Let's tell all the Mustangs that they will be in for a tough game much like Milan. Goodpasture is big and it will take all the players playing together to gain the victory. It ain't over yet.

Go Mustangs.. Hit somebody..

Good post...

I don't like to make predictions, expecially against teams that I haven't had the opportunity to see play. That being said, I have watched Huntingdon all season, and if they play with the same intensity as they have all year, they will be just fine. Win or loose, These boys make me proud! All of them are great kids, and I am very proud to have them representing my town! Good luck to both teams Friday night, and may the best team win. :thumb: