Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is going to be some ball game! I would really love to be there and see it. Will probably be a sell out.

I wouldn't attempt a guess the score but my gut feeling is that this is the year that Oak Ridge gets even and comes out with the win. Good luck to the Wildcats from fellow East Tennesseans at your sister school in Kingsport! :lol:

I predict a 2-3 touchdown win by the Wildcats... They are too much this year. An owl supporter will be there next week to cheer on the wildcats... Can't wait to see this game! How did Spencer do against Farragut?

I've heard around 200 yards and 2 touchdowns, although it seemed like a quiet 200. He broke one long one and a lot of 7, 10, 13 yard type runs.

Cold weather, two great teams, big crowd and Friday off work. It's going to be a long week anticipating this game.

I KNOW THATS RIGHT

well we are here the game the match up we have been waiting for all year last year RIVERDALE was the better team and the year before even though we won OR might have been the better team so i know OR players are hungry for this one as we all know that RIVERDALE is also hungry they are looking to get one for the thumb and also be the first back-back state title and you cant play for it unless we win on friday I know the gulmire kid is for real if i remeber correctly he did well against us last year until he got hurt. I think the only thing ootelwah did by beating OR is wake a sleeping giant so i am pretty nervous about this one i will be leaving the boro about 11 or 12 on friday and hope for a great game i am excited to see this one my prediction is

14-10 RIVERDALE

I KNOW THATS RIGHT

well we are here the game the match up we have been waiting for all year last year RIVERDALE was the better team and the year before even though we won OR might have been the better team so i know OR players are hungry for this one as we all know that RIVERDALE is also hungry they are looking to get one for the thumb and also be the first back-back state title and you cant play for it unless we win on friday I know the gulmire kid is for real if i remeber correctly he did well against us last year until he got hurt. I think the only thing ootelwah did by beating OR is wake a sleeping giant so i am pretty nervous about this one i will be leaving the boro about 11 or 12 on friday and hope for a great game i am excited to see this one my prediction is

14-10 RIVERDALE

I've seen Oak Ridge on film, they are a very good team. I think this is the only game I will worry about. But I think our boys will pull it out. They just have to cut down their mistakes. I'm not going to get on here and talk smack like I usually do, because it's possible that I would have to eat my own words next saturday! I can't wait to get to that great Oak Ridge atmosphere. I know if RHS wins this one, it will not be pretty.

Spencer Guilmore (Sp?) Please eat as much turkey as you can on thursday, and also eat all the deserts you can. Don't forget to fill up on the Cokes too.

DIE ANOTHER DAY RIVERDALE.

KEEP WINNING.