Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

Good luck OakRidge....more D-B supporters pulling for you. Good luck to Spencer and the rest of the seniors after the season and beyond. My son has played against your team three times and has nothing but good to say about OR and what a class act they are. Wish it could of been four times but oh, well....

All the way to State OakRidge!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be up to get a few orders on Friday. See ya then. Great job all year. Ribs are appropriate for the semi win.

Ole Dad

I won't have any "special pie" but we will be serving bbq ribs,baked beans and coleslaw and a soda for $10.00 at the tailgate party after about 3:00 friday. We figure if you want to get your dinner,go home and eat in the warm and come back to the game you could. I know Iknow $10.00 but the price of pork is high.If you don't like ribs, we will have chili from the Village Restaruant for $5.00

Old Dad can get off my case now, I got off my billfold and went for ribs this friday nite.

Everyone is welcome but there will be a limited supply of ribs.

We will be cooking at the tailgate area all day so if you are bored come by and visit.

This is the game of the year! The Falcons and Panthers, Vols and Dogs fall to the wayside each year for this highlight of Tennessee high school football prowess. Once a year my Dad leaves the radio to join my brother and I at this game. Big Ed's will be in order and the game will not disappoint. The 8 thousand + fans at Blakenship will belittle all at the 107 thousand Neyland and 65 thousand Ga. Dome.

Will Oak Ridge pull it out? Will Riverdale attain back-to-back championships? I'm not ready to make a prediction at this point. But, I know that I've never seen an Oak Ridge team like this that's this well coached.

Roll Wildcats Roll!

352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries

ridge.jpg

Edited by theship

This is the game of the year! The Falcons and Panthers, Vols and Dogs fall to the wayside each year for this highlight of Tennessee high school football prowess. Once a year my Dad leaves the radio to join my brother and I at this game. Big Ed's will be in order and the game will not disappoint. The 8 thousand + fans at Blakenship will belittle all at the 107 thousand Neyland and 65 thousand Ga. Dome.

Will Oak Ridge pull it out? Will Riverdale attain back-to-back championships? I'm not ready to make a prediction at this point. But, I know that I've never seen an Oak Ridge team like this that's this well coached.

Roll Wildcats Roll!

352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries

ridge.jpg

As a soddy guy im pulling for the region 2-5a team and i honestly believe they have the team to do it this year,and i hope it happens that way.Riverdale has to go to the the ship and i think that will make all the difference.Oak Ridge wins a close one.

Cats 24

Warriors 21

Roll Wildcats Roll

Didnt think i would ever be sayin that.

Both teams did what the needed to do in round three to get to the game everybody wanted to see.

Can't wait until Friday.

Sure, we are waiting and excited. Seems the best in the state have to eliminate one before the next game, the slightly easier game in the finals. Not knocking anyone from out west...it just seems that way in memory.

Friday nite in OR should be a great game. I will be there losing my voice.

Oak Ridge has really been playing great football every week since the loss to Ooltewah. Riverdale has turned it up the last couple weeks but still seems to do so only in spurts.

The game wil be like most big games. It'll come down to which team can play with intensity for four quarters and keep mistakes to a minimum. Both teams are loaded with weapons offensively.

The key matchup will probably be Gulmire and the OR offensive line against Riverdale's youthful defensive front. The Riverdale DL consists of four juniors and a sophomore with most of the key backups being underclassmen as well. Not exactly the formula you look for when facing a back like Gulmire.

Question: The video of Gulmire that someone has linked (352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries). Who was that against?

Go Warriors!!!