Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

You think Oak Ridge has good linebackers. They don't come close to Butler and Hartsfield. And get the thought of Guilmore running up the middle on that front seven out of here. It's not going to happen. Face it, when was the last time Oak Ridge has won the state championship. Riverdale is clearly the dominant team. You can call them the USC of high school football. Trust me, we won't be intimidated by your pretty little entrance or just because we're in a hostile environment. Your doing the wrong thing by picking against us. All thats going to do is make us more ticked off.

Fear The Spear!!!

first of all dude he was complimenting riverdale's linebacking corp, not putting them down. His name is spelled Gulmire not Guilmore and yes he will run up theh middle against riverdales defense.I thought that Riverdale fans were class acts,not jerks like you

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sure you see where it got Cookeville" 28-21.... Wow thats a real bad beating.. If you noticed, the only person talking smack was TEAMBRENTWOOD, call me crazy, but I bet he's not from OR. Usually the ones tlaking the most smack are either former band members that never touched the football or present band members who will never touch the football. Nothing against band members.... Most present and former players have a little class... I mean, look at Al Bundy, he did once score four touchdowns in one football game....(please tell me people know who Al Bundy is)....

Roll Wildcats.......

Everyone in Oak Ridge is feeling good right now, but wait until kickoff when the Warriors take complete control of the game. It will be close until the fourth quarter when Riverdale's strength and conditioning kicks in. Then you'll see why we are the best. Nothing personal, but haven't you learned anything the past two years. Same result. Riverdale goes on to win state.

Fear The Spear!!!

first of all dude he was complimenting riverdale's linebacking corp, not putting them down. His name is spelled Gulmire not Guilmore and yes he will run up theh middle against riverdales defense.I thought that Riverdale fans were class acts,not jerks like you

We are class acts. But like I said earlier, Oak Ridge doesn't stand a chance. You're real classy yourself. And however you spell his name doesn't make any difference because they won't be calling his name on the field at MTSU.

Fear The Spear!!!

Yeah really, get more fiber or less caffeine in your life. Both Riverdale and Oak Ridge earned their spot in the semi-finals. I don’t expect we will see anything less than the best two teams in the state playing a great game for a shot at the title. Everyone knows that Oak Ridge has never beaten Riverdale, but all bad things have to come to an end. This game seams very evenly matched, I think were Oak Ridge may have an advantage will be that they get to play at home. Good luck to both teams (but more to Oak Ridge). Oak Ridge wins this one in the forth quarter…

Oak Ridge: 27 Riverdale: 21

:rolleyes: Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!!!

Anyone notice how it's always the newest members that talk the most smack. Anyway, the banter back and forth has been civilized and respectful for the last couple of days. Real class between real fans. But, get ready, I sense the smack talkers easing in. Consider this: no matter how good your players are, the other team must have something special to have gotten this far. There are no chumps this deep into the play-offs. Yes, everyone knows Riverdale is extremely talented. I think we'd all prefer it if some don't give the Cats the respect they deserve. Something earned is better than something given.

Dat Boi has declared "Oak Ridge doesn't stand a chance." If he says it, it must be true. Cat players, you might as well not even show up. Whatta ya think?

Edited by OR nole

Yep, he's correct. Our simple coaches, two plays, poor athletes and lackluster attitude are still haunting us. I just hope that those big mean Riverdale boys don't hurt our little boys. I think all of The Cats are scared and may not show up. If you don't believe this just ask Dat Boi.

Ole Dad

Anyone notice how it's always the newest members that talk the most smack. Anyway, the banter back and forth has been civilized and respectful for the last couple of days. Real class between real fans. But, get ready, I sense the smack talkers easing in. Consider this: no matter how good your players are, the other team must have something special to have gotten this far. There are no chumps this deep into the play-offs. Yes, everyone knows Riverdale is extremely talented. I think we'd all prefer it if some don't give the Cats the respect they deserve. Something earned is better than something given.

Dat Boi has declared "Oak Ridge doesn't stand a chance." If he says it, it must be true. Cat players, you might as well not even show up. Whatta ya think?

And however you spell his name doesn't make any difference because they won't be calling his name on the field at MTSU.

It does matter, it's called respect. If his mother and father wanted his name to be Guilmore, then they would have named him that. If your going to pop off at the mouth then you should at least know what your are talking about.

And your right Guilmore will not be running up and down the field against Riverdale. Last time I checked Oak Ridge doesn't have anybody on the roster by that name.

Now back to the game.

I seriously doubt that Dat Boi is a Riverdale fan at all. Probably an imposter from one of the other programs trying to give you guys some locker room material.

If anyone needs locker room material or anything else to get them up for this game it probably won't matter anyway. This game is about two teams that are a combined 25-1 on the season, super talented, and are both supremely confident they can win this game.

There are a lot of things that can be talked about as we, the fans, pass the time until Friday. Such as:

Stats...man you guys keep stats on everything. I was looking at the one on Pancake Blocks...very interesting. Did I read correctly that OR is about -10 in turnover margin?

When did Connor Gulmire take over at QB? I thought in the pre-season that Revel Coffey had taken the QB job. Coffey is one of those guys you have to keep track of and it would be a lot easier with him at QB.

Stats can be fun, but misleading. Most all points scored on OR have come with the younger guys getting some experience. Total numbers for the individual players are skewed in that a lot of guys don't play much after half-time. I'm sure it is the same with Riverdale. Average per carry or scoring by quarter might be interesting.

Oak Ridge has had a lot of touchdowns called back due to penalties.

Well since we all know this week will be very long, I have a question. (I am not trying to start anything but just wondering what you all think).

Who do you think has had the hardest schedule so far, including playoffs?

I know that does not play into the game friday but just wondering what you all thought.

I think that RHS has had the harder schedule so far (WC, Cookeville, Ohio also Lavergne & Smyrna are not sleepers either) Nothing against OR cause them boys can play, but i thought they shouldn't have lost.