Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

Doll,

Stay with me now....tongue in cheek....

Ole Dad

That made me laugh so hard i fell out of my seat! The cats- scared? not show up? Wait until friday night at the ship, when you see our BIG BOYS walking down those 62steps ya'll might be singing a different tune... but thats OK talkers like you are half of the fun...

GO WILDCATS!

Senior 2006

NO REGRETS

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, it seems the disinformation campaign has begun. :thumb:

Now is it 62 steps or 72 steps or 82 steps? I remember when I was in Korea it was 72 steps down the hill to our motor pool...72 biiiig steps. It was downhill going to work and uphill headed home. Kinda like at OR....

Looks like the forecast is improving for Friday. I understand the field will be covered during the rain this week? Gotta love it...both teams want a fast track.

I'm not sure our ground crew ever got enough credit for the job they did last year of keeping the field dry and playable. Those guys worked their butts off all during the playoffs.

Let's see...how we gonna kill 4 more days.

You'll be more than welcome to join us. Refer back to page 4 post 56 for directions they will bring you right to us.(Don't panic when you drive by the high school, the football field is not there.) Probably anytime after 3:00 pm. I gotta cook it first, will be startin about 7:00am.

Sorry but Oak Ridge's Boosters get first dibs on the money.

All of you Riverdale folks have a safe trip to the Atomic City.

Edited by bounder

Will this game be on the radio online?

If so will someone post the link to the site or just tell me where to go?

Will Locke ever get to play LB anymore before next season?

Is everyone healthy?

How did Rankin hurt his arm?

Like I posted in the Cookeville/RHS post last week:

Scott Thomas if you are reading this please tuck the ball! you scare me when you scramble.

Gaston You Too!!

Is everyone healthy?

Scott Thomas if you are reading this please tuck the ball! you scare me when you scramble.

Gaston You Too!!

www.Prepradio.com get there early, it fills up fast...........

Is everyone healthy?

Gaston You Too!!

The team wasn't as healthy last Friday night as I had hoped and thought they would be. Still had Elijah and someone else (can't remember) on the sidelines and Locke was still pretty limited. I think his absence accounted for some of FC's success on the outside. Tamar tweaked his ankle again and didn't spend much time on offense.

I was wondering about CGR's arm. He's had it in a sling or brace since about mid-season.

I'm with you in encouraging everyone to wrap-up that ball. Let's not give up anything cheap on Friday.

I don't even have a dog in this fight and it's still really exciting. This should be a great matchup between two really great football teams. I want to see it so badly, but I just can't skip out on my Rebels. Will the game be replayed on TV? I know that last week's game against Farragut was showing on Saturday night, what about this one?

I've got to pull for the locals. I hope that Oak Ridge, Maryville and Alcoa all three go to the Boro and bring back gold balls to the area.

All you RHS fans who are not going to the BBQ should definitely check out Big Ed's pizza. I've never been to Oak Ridge without stopping in there, and I'm never disappointed. I love pizza more than anyone I know, and that's the second best place to eat it in the whole world as far as my experience goes.

TV? Anyone?