Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like so far the OR fans & supporters have been sitting at their computer waiting for this game so they could post something, and of course most people in middle tn wants RHS to go down. Seems like Riverdale vs. Middle & East TN.

teepee.jpg

Looks more like Afghanistan vs. Oak Ridge. Go ahead and set up tent at Elza Gate. I believe WATO 1290 reaches out there. If ya got good binoculars you might be able to see the game from Murfreesboro biiiiiii...

OAK RIDGE - "We make the holes for donuts!"

elzagate_copywrite05.jpg

352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries

ridge.jpg

Edited by theship

Dang Man,

This isn't Golden Corral. Bounder is tryin to make some money. Chip in a little extra for the cause and eat lightly so there is some for all of us.It took an entire season to convince the God of Ribs to actually cook them. He's been complainin about the high price of pork and you want a buffett. Help us out here. Ha Ha

Ole Dad

82CAT hope to see you at the game i may be bringing someone you know fairly well espcially if you are a true bulldog if its not too cold he will come but if it is he wont so hope to see you there

Bounder is it all you can eat for $10 i hope so i am a big boy i do like to eat

I love the atmosphere for this game. No smack talking, just a sense of this is going to be a good old fashion back yard brawl! Both teams do not fear each other but they do respect each other. Deep down inside every player on both teams knows this will be not only a great test for their respective teams but individually as well. This battle will tell you where you stand and how you stack up against the best of the best! Every player and fan lives for these type of games. It's only Wednesday and I for one cannot wait for Friday to get here. Good luck to both teams and LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD!!

unapproved website projections:

Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) at Oak Ridge (TN), 7:00pm [projection: Oak Ridge (TN) 31-27]

Ridgeway (Memphis, TN) at Ravenwood (Brentwood, TN), 7:00pm [projection: Ridgeway (Memphis, TN) 22-20]

Bad news is that unapproved website has done a great job of predicting 5A winners. I believe their record is 26-2, including picking every winner in the 2d and 3d rounds.

Good news is that unapproved website has a built in East Tennessee bias. Not sure where it comes from but has been pretty pronounced as long as I've been using their site (probably last three years). I believe they must have D-B hard-coded in at beginning each season as a national top 100 team.

Bottom line is that we have yet another predictor that makes this game a virtual toss-up.

If you want to see their projections for each of the playoff rounds go to:

unapproved website

Awwww Markus my man you have a way with words.

If you aren't busy friday come by the tailgate area. I'll start cooking about 6:300 or 7:00 and be there all day. I'm bring the mororhome so we will have someplace warm to get in, out of the weather.

Everyone is welcome to come by and spend some time. I'll even let you cook so I can stay inside in the warm!!!

Hey we can tailgate all day.

Edited by bounder

There;'s no way to understate this more...this is an epic match-up. It's also Oak Ridges best chance to come away with a W so far. It'll be one heck of a slobber knocker and I wish i could be there. Good luck to both teams.

Hey, what's up with Riverdale only completing 42% passing? Just curious...

Riverdale @ Oak Ridge Scouting Report

::::