Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. I would die to go to this game... but seeing as how i never get what i want when i want it..i probably wont get the chance!! I did go to it when my daddy took me 2 years ago all the way out there.. but hes out of town now..so i dont know!! but i just remeber 2 years ago how my favorite person on the football team then was derente frazier #36 and he got that 88yard touchdown right before the half.. i was screaming so loud and i was so excited no matter how cold i was.. but this year i think we will have a couple of 88yard touhdowns... i say one by Tamar butler#33 and one by gaston miller#1...well i was just kinda dreaming there but boy would that be nice!! (anythings possible)

There is a bus going to the game the cost is $20 call 890-2362 or 736-1999 and talk to john and reserve you a seat limited seats so call and get your seat now I do not know if this includes a ticket or not but you can ask when you calll him

unapproved website.com prediction...........

unapproved website.COM

Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN)

[2005] Oak Ridge (TN) 30, [2005] Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) 28

at Oak Ridge (TN)

[2005] Oak Ridge (TN) 31, [2005] Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) 26

at neutral site

[2005] Oak Ridge (TN) 31, [2005] Riverdale (Murfreesboro, TN) 27

Projections, projections, projections. The real players get to decide who is moving on.................although I do like Oak Ridge's chances :thumb:

ONE MORE DAY - Get ready Wildcats and take it to them. Seniors, step up and take the lead, show the rest of the team the confidence that everybody has in this team and that they CAN WIN.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Combined, there will be over 50 seniors on the field tomorrow night. That is a lot of experience.

We've played in the semis the last two years. How would OR fans rate this year's Wildcats against the last two squads. For Riverdale I would rate ours:

1. The 2004 team (Dave Thomas and an incredible defense)

2. This years team (but they are gaining ground fast)

3. The 2003 team (bunch of young over-achievers)

I thought last year's OR team was just awesome. That QB was really something and then you have a running back like SG to go along with him. What an offense.

I haven't seen this year's team but I think the 2004 squad was a little better than the 2003 group.

I'm already hungry so I don't want to talk about ribs. :thumb:

bounder, I always pack. Even in the bathroom. :thumb: Its 'required'.

Hopefully we should be there by 5 y'alls time so I can look around and get something to eat.

BTW, I know what a 'bippy' is. Rowan and Martin's Laugh In was a regular show for me to watch as a child. :ph34r: As for asking my mother, you can ask her yourself as she is coming also, but she didn't watch the show. :o

Like I said I am not hard to spot. 6'4" and 235 pounds with a FBI hat on and a warped sense of humor. :D

Understand on the packing, have friends that are part of Oak Ridges finest. I watched Laugh-in with my kids. Ouch that hurts.

See ya in the morning. Email me The Minds new cell number. Is he comin in?

Ole Dad

Yeah I heard you went to Big Eds with her and her racecar driving husband. And a couple of other locals. Did you have to pay? That's what usually happens to me.

See you tomorrow. I'll be there about 6:00 in the morning. Come on down.