Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, already got this up and running! Already fans talking bout what they are "gonna do" to Riverdale...Sure you see where it got Cookeville. You might say Oak Ridge is no Cookeville, well Oak Ridge is no Riverdale either!

My Prediction:

(same as last game, it was only 3 total points off)

Warriors...31

Wildcats...21

"Sure you see where it got Cookeville" 28-21.... Wow thats a real bad beating.. If you noticed, the only person talking smack was TEAMBRENTWOOD, call me crazy, but I bet he's not from OR. Usually the ones tlaking the most smack are either former band members that never touched the football or present band members who will never touch the football. Nothing against band members.... Most present and former players have a little class... I mean, look at Al Bundy, he did once score four touchdowns in one football game....(please tell me people know who Al Bundy is)....

Roll Wildcats.......

Thanks to WATO and Mr. Clary I was able to listen to the Oak Ridge vs Farragut game last on the internet from Miami Florida! It sounded better than from my house in Oak Ridge. Working Hurricane Wilma. It sounded like there was a hurricane at BLANKENSHIP FIELD and JACK ARMSTRONG stadium last night.

Two touchdowns called back as usual from Chatt.refs. It sounded as the game should not have been as close.

This year Oak Ridge with finally a great motivating coaching staff I predict Oak Ridge will beat Riverdale for the first time.

Oak Ridge 21 Riverdale 14 overtime

Al Bundy is a god.

Was there really any doubt it would come down to Riverdale - OR in the semis? I'll be pulling for the Warriors, but OR scares me. Too early to make a prediction, but let me second the poster who encouraged Guilmire to eat a lot over the holiday. I'll even make him one of my special chocolate pies with the SPECIAL chocolate bars I get at the drugstore :D

Was there really any doubt it would come down to Riverdale - OR in the semis? I'll be pulling for the Warriors, but OR scares me. Too early to make a prediction, but let me second the poster who encouraged Guilmire to eat a lot over the holiday. I'll even make him one of my special chocolate pies with the SPECIAL chocolate bars I get at the drugstore :D

HAHA hes in his prime eating time, and hes got time to let it all digest before the game. Besides, who DOESNT eat a lot over this holiday? Like most posters so far, Im not going to call this one yet, but I will be at the game cheering for my home team!

Riverdale, please pass the gravy. :D

I've had one of those Special chocolate bars..........Wasn't pretty.... we'll pass for now, thanks....

Roll Wildcats......

I won't have any "special pie" but we will be serving bbq ribs,baked beans and coleslaw and a soda for $10.00 at the tailgate party after about 3:00 friday. We figure if you want to get your dinner,go home and eat in the warm and come back to the game you could. I know Iknow $10.00 but the price of pork is high.If you don't like ribs, we will have chili from the Village Restaruant for $5.00

Old Dad can get off my case now, I got off my billfold and went for ribs this friday nite.

Everyone is welcome but there will be a limited supply of ribs.

We will be cooking at the tailgate area all day so if you are bored come by and visit.

Edited by bounder