Livingston Academy vs Notre Dame

wow1029

first hats off to catholic they played a great game but i'm the biggest livingston academy fan in knoxville!!! i know the wildcats can defeat notre dame.they played a fantastic game vs catholic.down 7 to 3 in the beginning in the second half catholic comes out drives down the field and scores to go up 14 to 3 livingston doesn't quit and haven't all year.they came right back and scored to make it 14 to 10.they lose their star running back mike jones larue and come back from that and 20 to 17 down to win!!!! notre dame you are good but get ready forget 8 and 5 you and la are both 3 and 0 right now and livingston has the guns and guts to win and will do so.a special thanks to the livingston fans and cheerleaders you all are very very nice and sweet and to the awesome trainers from livingston academy you all are very kind and sweet as well you are the best ashley and crew!!!!! go wildcats you are going to state!!!! your #1 fan in knoxville along with my brother.

Edited by wow1029

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Davis Memorial Stadium has never hosted a game quite like this one!!! It is unreal how many people will be there. Every football fan in the UC area! One more wildcats, then to the dance.

Want to congratulate you bunch of guys on your accomplishments. Keep living this dream and make the best out of the opportunity!

Congratulations to Cates tonight on breaking my fathers single season rushing record! I had fun aggravating him tonight on the way back from the game about a quarterback breaking this record. LOL

My prediction:

LA - 14

ND - 17

That is of course before LA drives down the field in the closing minutes and scores the go ahead touchdown as time expires.

LAWildcat, who are you cheering for NOTRE DAME or LA? LOL The only time I will ever see you cheer against Notre Dame, right?

Incredible run the Wildcats are having right now. They don't need to become complacent after knocking off three great Knoxville teams in the last three weeks, but I'm sure they won't.

Not many picked LA to even make the playoffs... but how many picked them to be the last team standing out of this region? I can honestly say I didn't expect them to make it this far in such a tough region, but I am more than glad to be proven wrong.

Again... we don't need to be satisfied by making it out of Knoxville alive. Don't look beyond Notre Dame and ahead to Murfreesboro. It's there, boys... now you just have to keep playing as well as you have all season.

Also, congratulations to Knox Catholic, the other new guys, on a stellar season.

Incredible run the Wildcats are having right now. They don't need to become complacent after knocking off three great Knoxville teams in the last three weeks, but I'm sure they won't.

Not many picked LA to even make the playoffs... but how many picked them to be the last team standing out of this region? I can honestly say I didn't expect them to make it this far in such a tough region, but I am more than glad to be proven wrong.

Again... we don't need to be satisfied by making it out of Knoxville alive. Don't look beyond Notre Dame and ahead to Murfreesboro. It's there, boys... now you just have to keep playing as well as you have all season.

Also, congratulations to Knox Catholic, the other new guys, on a stellar season.

congrats to la. this shows how tough a region y'all play in. good luck next week i hope y'all keep it up. B)