Union City @ Jo Byrns

Hey Jo Byrns fans, got any stats or info on the Red Devils?? :thumb:

I understand they have a good QB in Clay Head who has 30 Touchdown passes and only 3 INT. on the season.. UC has an excellent defensive secondary with around 14 INT's this season as Tony Mosley has half of those.. So it should be a good matchup for the right to play in the 1A state Title game :thumb:

\

Jo Byrns offense can run and throw the ball. The defense doesnt really run a set D, we mix it up some. So you say that Union City, has a great secondary huh? Well i'll watch some film and see if i agree w/ u there.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\

Jo Byrns offense can run and throw the ball. The defense doesnt really run a set D, we mix it up some. So you say that Union City, has a great secondary huh? Well i'll watch some film and see if i agree w/ u there.

Tuck, I just wanted to congratulate you on a heck of a game Friday night. You were all over that field. You had a truck load of tackles. Good luck Friday night and you guys come out amped and lets play four quarters of Jo Byrns football.

well that's what we here ever game that's the way JBS like's it make's it more fun and pleasureable at the end when you win over someone BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER but what you do not have more of is HEART so don't go there :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say they have more heart. I think anyone from West Tennessee will tell you Union City has the most heart around.

well that's what we here ever game that's the way JBS like's it make's it more fun and pleasureable at the end when you win over someone BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER but what you do not have more of is HEART so don't go there :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say they have more heart. I think anyone from West Tennessee will tell you Union City has the most heart around.

First off, to see a player posting on a message board before a big game to me exposes them to nothing but failure. Fans from most schools get on here and rant and rave about everything under the sun and when a player breaks down and post, to me, it sends the message that their attention is else where. I'm from the Union City area however I now live in middle Tennessee. I have had the chance to see both teams play and will say that I assume that this game will be somewhat close and hard fought. However, year in and year out Union City has been battle tested in what was one of the toughest regions in all of football. Although they met hard times it has made them a better team and the approach they took to keep alot of the bigger schools on their schedule is one of the main reasons why they are playing now. In no way am I saying that the player posting is not focused on the game, but to participate in this is, in no way, contributional. Practice hard, watch film, eat, sleep, and strap up on Friday night, because time wasted on the computer is not helping anybody, especially against Union City. With that being said, I feel that Union City will pull away midway through the third and win 38-21. Good luck to all and I'll say now that Trousdale's stroll in the park just may have a few kinks when it comes to Union City. Oh, and does the JB area have plumbing? :rolleyes: just kidding

Edited by dynasty03

After looking at both teams and who they have played I will have to say right now Union City wins

I know looking at paper doesn't mean anything but Union City has the depth and are very fast. Playing the harder schedule has gotten Union City more prepaired for this type of game.

Jo Byrds needs to play harder teams to make it to the show.

Paper means nothing. There arent any stats to show how every person on the team listens to Head, what kind of leader he is. If he has them believing, Jo Byrns will win. Simple as that.

As for harder teams, a lot of people forget this, but in last year's region, Jo Byrns had DCA, FRA, CPA, and Ezell-Harding. They beat a loaded East Robertson team earlier this year. So they've got experience against tough teams. They have to take Union City seriously, and if they do, it will all fall into place.

Jo Byrns- 27

Union City- 24

After looking at both teams and who they have played I will have to say right now Union City wins

I know looking at paper doesn't mean anything but Union City has the depth and are very fast. Playing the harder schedule has gotten Union City more prepaired for this type of game.

Jo Byrds needs to play harder teams to make it to the show.

Paper means nothing. There arent any stats to show how every person on the team listens to Head, what kind of leader he is. If he has them believing, Jo Byrns will win. Simple as that.

As for harder teams, a lot of people forget this, but in last year's region, Jo Byrns had DCA, FRA, CPA, and Ezell-Harding. They beat a loaded East Robertson team earlier this year. So they've got experience against tough teams. They have to take Union City seriously, and if they do, it will all fall into place.

Jo Byrns- 27

Union City- 24