Trousdale @ Hampton - Mismatch?

Blacky Callahan

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some more math for you to do.

Comparative scores don't mean much. Coalfield also beat Midway 19-14. Watertown beat Midway 20-14 the next week. TC beat Watertown 52-7. They let up on them too.

It was 42-7 at the half.

Antwan you sneaky devil you. I was going to post scores too but you beat me to it :thumb:.

I LIKE MATH so I will still post it only with a few EAST Tn. scores. Trousdale is not East Tn. by the way they are about an hr. from Nashville anyway here goes. Harriman beat Monterey 21-9, Trousdale beat Monterey 54-7 HAMPTON beat Harriman 21-0, rockwood beat harriman 41-7 pigeon foge beat rockwood 32-6 and claiborne beat p. f. 21-19 but claiborne then went and lost to Knox catholic 70-26 who by the way lost to Livingston Fri. 24-20 (GO CATS by the way) Livingston earlier this year lost to TROUSDALE COUNTY 14-12 so if you want to go by previous scores there ya go. Trousdale County WILL win big. I don't care how big a boys you got trousdale has the speed at every position that will straight out blow your mind. I am not from T.C. I am not a fan of theirs but I have watched them play 3 times this year because I love watching them play. They are fast and very well coached they will be ready so you guys better be extremely ready or it could get ugly. my predictions T.C. 35- Hamp. 7

Hey bud TC has not seen this monster

Hampton is the most under-rated team in the state

TC does not know what power football is

TC likes to use their speed and run around people

We at Hampton like to run OVER you

TC's D hasen't when up against a Power football team like us

Fancey football v/s Power football

Edited by BIG DAWG 71

Does anyone from Trousdale know if the team is leaving on Thanksgiving day? If so are they staying close to Hampton, and if that is true where are they planning on running some worm up drills. I bet that if they called Cloudland they could use their field, wouldn't that make ol Lunsford proud to know that the team Hampton is playing Friday is using his old field.

I, ll post on this one time, South Pitt beat Greenback 20 to 16,alot of people said Greenback should have won, Coalfield beat the same Greenback 40 to 6 and probably let up. Hampton beat Coalfield 26 to 14, you do the math.

With all due respect, this was the first game SP QB had played in High School. They got a lot better as time went on. I can't believe no one is talking about the weather. Snow really slows down a fast team.

Why is everybody talking about Trousdale Co. They are the most overrated team in the whole state. They do not belong on the same field with Hampton. The Bulldogs will show them how real football is played. I do not believe that this version of the Mud Dobbers/Yellow Jackets can stop Hampton any better than the last ones did. Hampton will beat them into submission and they will be begging for mercy.

Dawgs 91

Mud Dobbers 0

Edited by The Gold Ball

Big Dawg, I've got to see you play a few games this year and you are no doubt a great lineman. I hope you go on to college and play for someone. They could use your size and quickness. However, if you do go to college and play, you might want to get used to fancy football. Any team that is athletic and well-coached will stop a power team. Lack of big plays and too much running is what has killed Tennessee this year. While they were giving the ball to Foster 40 times, they were not taking a chance at making a big play by using fancy football. Thus, the running back finishes with 200+ yards, but the team scores only 24 points. With that being said, Hampton's ball control offense is going to get them in trouble this week. Trousdale will score early and often. Trousdale wins big: 45-0. Hampton cannot make big plays. Trousdale can. :rolleyes: