Smyrna

CrunkestCrowd*08*

I just want to know how everyone thinks Smyrna will o this year..? They were horrible last year but the got some new players and some have gotten really good..There is not one Senior on the whole team...They will be led by 6'6 Davis Warner 6'5 Josh Turner 6"2 Rod Wilks...and there are many more..I would love to see them do good this year...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know how everyone thinks Smyrna will o this year..? They were horrible last year but the got some new players and some have gotten really good..There is not one Senior on the whole team...They will be led by 6'6 Davis Warner 6'5 Josh Turner 6"2 Rod Wilks...and there are many more..I would love to see them do good this year...

The talent has always been there for Smyrna to have a good program year in and year out. Coaching, however, is a different issue...........

Im not shore if I would say KJ is better than Rod..but he is a good player..The guys played a great game Tuesday night against Lebanon...They were down by 20 at the beginning of the 4th and they closed te gap to 6....Rod Dunked all in some guys face and that made the crowd go nuts and the players got pumped.. But the Zebrs weren't halping us at all.... Davis Warner gets thrown out of the game for untucking his shirt before he stepped off the court...Just alot of bs calls...if they play like they did in the 4th quater they will be a very good basketball team...

Edited by CrunkestCrowd*08*

smyrna has NO seniors on their team. all of the players who played on the freshman team that are in the class of 2006 have either moved or stopped playing basketball. they should be better next year though, they will have all players returning and they younger players will be much more improved.

Edited by bulldog12