David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

Word around Nashville is that DL has some pretty significant injuries and everyone has been told to button up the ol' lip so as not to let out any news.

Go Greenbrier!

That Hogeye legend about Ghandi and Buddha has to be addressed correctly......it was my friend "Randy not Ghandi" and it was "Bubba not Buddha". You see "Randy" and "Bubba" had been to the dentist together and had some teeth pulled.......when they talked to each other....it sort of came out like the other names. Randy and Bubba are doing just fine in Hogeye

Edited by bulldog69

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to ask you something. Have you ever heard the term context? I only ask because this statement does not, in any way, fit into the context of the previous post. Are you planning on DL's coaches getting out coached? Have you asked them nicely if they would please get out coached Saturday? On a different note, the red headed step child getting beaten is not only overused, but truly makes minimal sense, unless of course, Nutt, said red headed step child was on drugs. Oh yeah, Nutt, easy on the cut-downs, I really think you offended some people with the caps lock 'loser'.

P.S. If Gandhi and Buddha joined forces, GANDHI/ BUDDHA would probably be the best thing to ever hit World Peace/ Krispy Kreme. I apologize if you were not in fact talking about these two men, but instead were referring to some mythical beings in Hog-Eye folklore named Ghandi and Buddah.

If you really want to know the facts about Lipscomb, Ghandi, or Budda....consult...Ron Wyatt....if you want to know about football....just travel east....

Hey! Something other than the typical "$7,000 purchases DL a win"!!! [Thunderous Applause] Other than my sincerest of congratulations to you for this milestone in your career, I must keep my mouth buttoned... Carrying on the theme of ridiculous metaphors in this thread.

You give me Cat Scratch Fever

Bombsquad....you misquoting rascal.....I never said $7,000 purchases a win.....since you said it on here it must have merit. By the way, you are pretty good with the "Spin Zone". Thank you for recognizing my milestone...there have been many....let me know when you write something worthy of any type of milestone...that is of course under the Bombsquad screen name.

Instead of promising a Livingston Academy victory, I am gonna take this time to say congratulations to David Lipscomb on the season. I don't think that the LA fans on here mean any disrepect to DL, they are just very confident in their team as they have been playing outstanding football the past couple of weeks. However, after some reflection, I believe that this game will be very tough for both teams. I think that DL will be the best team Livingston Academy has faced in the playoffs. I really expected Notre Dame to be better than they were as they were hyped up pretty good but I have heard from very reliable sources that Lipscomb is a very solid football team and will be much tougher than Notre Dame ever was (although they weren't that good if we would have tackled better)

So to all the LA fans, expect a much tougher game from Lipscomb and Lets go Hog-Eye.

Instead of promising a Livingston Academy victory, I am gonna take this time to say congratulations to David Lipscomb on the season. I don't think that the LA fans on here mean any disrepect to DL, they are just very confident in their team as they have been playing outstanding football the past couple of weeks. However, after some reflection, I believe that this game will be very tough for both teams. I think that DL will be the best team Livingston Academy has faced in the playoffs. I really expected Notre Dame to be better than they were as they were hyped up pretty good but I have heard from very reliable sources that Lipscomb is a very solid football team and will be much tougher than Notre Dame ever was (although they weren't that good if we would have tackled better)

So to all the LA fans, expect a much tougher game from Lipscomb and Lets go Hog-Eye.

Thats how I feel.

That Hogeye legend about Ghandi and Buddha has to be addressed correctly......it was my friend "Randy not Ghandi" and it was "Bubba not Buddha". You see "Randy" and "Bubba" had been to the dentist together and had some teeth pulled.......when they talked to each other....it sort of came out like the other names. Randy and Bubba are doing just fine in Hogeye

Now, ever been in one of those situations where people around you are having a good time, cracking jokes and someone, usually someone not so humorous, says something that makes no sense or takes it to far, and everyone else stops laughing?

Today we salute you, Mr. Killer of All Jokes. You see something funny and take every measure to ensure that you end up looking dull. Killing the mood in most situations, you pridefully post nonsense to the dissatisfaction of all around. Humor stands no chance in your midst. You're good at something, it's just no one's sure what it is. So crack open an ice cold bottle of cough syrup, Mr. Killer of All Jokes, because nothing could leave a worse taste in your mouth than the taste of something funny.

Edited by BombSquad

Now, ever been in one of those situations where people around you are having a good time, cracking jokes and someone, usually someone not so humorous, says something that makes no sense or takes it to far, and everyone else stops laughing?

Today we salute you, Mr. Killer of All Jokes. You see something funny and take every measure to ensure that you end up looking dull. Killing the mood in most situations, you pridefully post nonsense to the dissatisfaction of all around. Humor stands no chance in your midst. You're good at something, it's just no one's sure what it is. So crack open an ice cold bottle of cough syrup, Mr. Killer of All Jokes, because nothing could leave a worse taste in your mouth than the taste of something funny.

Actually, his is pretty funny to me and your stupid paragraph is the dumbest crap I ever heard. "Killer of all Jokes" how long did it take you to come up with that man.

Awww shucks Bombsquad......isn't it about time for you to start getting personal again....I mean....heaven forbid someone stands up to you. I understand your hostility man....after 12 yrs at $7,000 a yr...I probably wouldn't take crap off anybody either.

By the way...how come on the list of screen names at the bottom of the posts...Bombsquad is never there.?

Annndddddd.........your attempted "high-brow" use of the written English language on here comes off as quite arrogant. It takes you a paragraph to say what most people can say in one sentence.