Dresdens Coach

fanatic10

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they made a good move in getting rid of one of their assistant coaches from last year. As far as this year goes, only time will tell. I do know one thing. The team they had last year was LOADED and they still didn't make it to state. They've struggled so far this year with weaker teams. I can't image what happens when they run up against the Unstoppable force in Kayla Hudson and Gleason. All I gotta say is you better hide the women and children.

Dresden has played 3 games. They opened on the road with Madison Academic. A loss but had a chance to win. Look at their roster. 1 senior, very limited experience. The rest are juniors, soph, and freshmen. Again players with limited experience. They lost to Westview. Pat Summit would not have beaten Westview with Dresden's roster. Beat Bradford. Yes, Bradford is younger than Dresden but a win is a win. If you think the kids can go farther, how far do you expect them to go? Many people have unreal expectations. Inexperience and injuries are hurting them obviously but it is only a few weeks in. Do not forget the district is very talented. Give the guy a chance. Do you want the job?......I did not think so! If you do send your application to Weakley County Schools.

Fanatic10 appears to be a misguided sole. I'd say he likes to stir up the pot. C. West, the daddy, is without question one of the best coaches or person one would ever meet. I'd say his son is a pretty good reflection of the father. I don't know who Fanatic10 is, but his comments lead me to believe, as WesCharge stated, that he/she is from Scott Co. Dresden supporters, that coach of yours is going to be a gem in the long run, so let him make some mistakes and grow. He obviously has a willingness to have a successful program. Good luck this year.

:D Kaz :D

Fanatic10 appears to be a misguided sole. I'd say he likes to stir up the pot. C. West, the daddy, is without question one of the best coaches or person one would ever meet. I'd say his son is a pretty good reflection of the father. I don't know who Fanatic10 is, but his comments lead me to believe, as WesCharge stated, that he/she is from Scott Co. Dresden supporters, that coach of yours is going to be a gem in the long run, so let him make some mistakes and grow. He obviously has a willingness to have a successful program. Good luck this year.