TROUSDALE COUNTY VS UNION CITY

mjuhb

I agree, these refs are awful! I watched the fiurst half and they couldn't get players numbers right, or the call, or whether it was 15 yd. penalty or half the sdistance

I am not usually critical of high school refs..but these are supposed to be among the best. In a close game...they would have made a big difference. They have missed a lot of calls. Maybe the score has affected their concentration.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, what a performance! Trousdale was on a mission. Very impressive. Congrats to you all: Coaches, players, parents and fans. #'s 6, 24, 11, 12 and the guys in the trenches - WOO WEE! What a T-E-A-M effort! It was a pleasure to watch. GREAT coaching and VERY talented players. Tonight, you guys could've played with anybody.

Gosh, less than a minute. THink TC will fake the punt and throw to the end zone to make it an even 60 with the conversion. Not bad for kids too stupid to remember plays, as their coach says is the case with public school players.

Show some class.

and yet you just showed the least amount of class than anybody, calling kids stupid?? as Bill Plascke would say, "SHAME ON YOU!!"

and yet you just showed the least amount of class than anybody, calling kids stupid?? as Bill Plascke would say, "SHAME ON YOU!!"

I DIDN'T. SATTERFIELD DID. SEVERAL TIMES. THAT'S MY POINT. HE KEEPS TELLING PEOPLE HIS PUBLIC SCHOOL KIDS AREN'T AS SMART AS THE PRIVATE SCHOOL KIDS (caps intentional). TC is a great team. Why demean them and make such a lame argument for the split. I'm for the best playing the best, and TC is among the best. He's a great coach, just has no class and his whining hurts Tennessee high school football.