running up the score?

cofo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I Guess Trousdale Co. is #$%# if they do & #$@% if they don't... Everyboby has a opinion.. The opinions are always about Trousdale Co. The score could have been 2 to 3 , and someone would have their opinion ready.. come on , everybody get their shots in..........

That was the 1st time i had ever seen T.C play.My opinion would have been the same whether it was T.C or USC. They won. They were much better and well coached no arguements. I stated an opinion and the T.C coach has a diffrent one. Either way i have no dog in the fight. T.C deserves credit for their win they are a very good football team.

Well I Guess Trousdale Co. is #$%# if they do & #$@% if they don't... Everyboby has a opinion.. The opinions are always about Trousdale Co. The score could have been 2 to 3 , and someone would have their opinion ready.. come on , everybody get their shots in..........

You obviously didn't read my post. I made a specific point. If you don't agree...fine. But you didn't make any point at all...or at least that I noticed.

You obviously didn't read my post. I made a specific point. If you don't agree...fine. But you didn't make any point at all...or at least that I noticed.

My point was to get you to reply.. I understood your post perfectly. about running up the score. there were two games yesterday. and you pointed specifically the class 1A game. So I already know where you stand on getting things started... Drive'em straight

I wont comment on this, because I was right in the middle of the RBS controversy on here and stated my opinion there, but I will point out something that was funny! Yesterday in the pregame show when Satterfield was talking about the bad press they took over the 91-0 score and said that it got out of hand and they really felt bad about it, then it went back to the studio and the host said with a smile "Yea, I bet you do coach" :rolleyes: That says it all!!!!

I doubt the TC coaches or players care about the opinions of others. TC plays to win. It is not their job to stop themselves, it is the opposing defense. The was still going on, and TC was playing their game. As for substituting, this was the final game for the seniors...let them play. By the way, every player that was dressed out got some playing time.

I agree with the earlier poster...I lost all respect for the coach at TC. If they think they are so good, come on up and play the big boys. Don't give classification as an excuse. Alcoa stepped up, played Maryville and McCallie. TC is jumping around classifications like Brentwood Academy did in the 90's. Basically...where Lipscomb is, TC is not.

Coach S from TC can keep patting himself on the back and keep beating RBS by 91, but until he steps up and plays some of the big boys (even medium boys) then he won't get any respect.

91-0...you da man.

I agree with the earlier post....I lost all respect the head coach at TC. Until TC steps up and plays the big boys (even medium boys) then he won't get any respect. Don't use classification as an excuse. Alcoa stepped up and played Maryville and McCallie. TC has jumped around classifications like Brentwood Academy did the in the 90's. Where ever Lipscomb is....TC ain't. Coach S can keep patting himself on the back for beating RBS by 91, but until you step up you get no respect.

Beating RBS 91-0....you da man :ph34r:

I agree with the earlier post....I lost all respect the head coach at TC. Until TC steps up and plays the big boys (even medium boys) then he won't get any respect. Don't use classification as an excuse. Alcoa stepped up and played Maryville and McCallie. TC has jumped around classifications like <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> did the in the 90's. Where ever Lipscomb is....TC ain't. Coach S can keep patting himself on the back for beating RBS by 91, but until you step up you get no respect.

Beating RBS 91-0....you da man :ph34r:

This is a good post! Sure TC beat LA, but if TC and LA were to play right now, LA would beat TC to death! Yet TC brags about playing carthage and Lafayette, if they want to prove themselves, why not play Maryville, Alcoa, or even a team like Riverdale or Oak Ridge? I know they say well, Riverdale is 5a, but so what only 11 players can play at one time anyway! Dont get me wrong I was pulling for TC to win state but as many people are I am still upset over the 91-0 score!!!!

Edited by gotmilk?