Law Suit at Jeff County-Patriots

Patsfan46

The problem is not every player signed the petition.

They should have to reap what they sowed. There are always consequences for your actions. Mom and dad can't always fix the problems created by actions.

So what were the consequences the guys who signed the petition but lied about it recieved? Also, don't you think that "reap what you sow" also goes for Coach U?

I have a question. I heard that Euverard ran Oakland's program into the ground and that half the team had quit while he was there too. Is this true? Why did he leave Oakland anyway?

Look at Marty's record at Oakland and you will see that he did anything but run the program into the ground as he won 54 in 6 seasons, making the playoffs every year and he is the only former Oakland Head Coach to hold that distinction. Marty left Oakland to be closer to his family being that hes from East Tn, but although will miss him at Oakland, the legacy he left at Oakland will be felt forever

There were more players who signed then there were ones who didn't

Face it, your "friends" are making a mistake. Get over it.

Your problem is that you're assuming things. You "heard" that the coach ran Oakland into the ground. The fact is he did not. You're assuming that this coach is a bad man, but maybe, just maybe, your friends are as much to blame as anybody else in this situation.

Edited by ambiguousrock

What makes you think it is "my friends" making a mistake and not Coach Euverard? Why does everyone assume that? Also I asked about Oakland because that is what I heard and I figured it wasn't true just wanted to check. My point is only the players on the field really know what has happened and I just don't understand why everyone is taking the coach's side. And also I believe that this all could have been avoided if the administration had really checked into it to begin with.

I think highschool football is about the players not the coaches. I believe that when a coach comes in and half the team quits because they don't want to play for him, then it is time for the school to look for a new coach. I don't think that the players, who have lived here all their life, should have to quit or get kicked off a team because a new coach moves here. It's not right and it's not fair. If just one player quits I understand but when it's half the team there is something up.

i am a RECENT former player of Coach U from oakland.

1. i went 2 the playoffs every single yr that i was at ohs. and more than one round of it.

2. i was on the team that went 2 the semis . did the coach that coachin prior 2 u do that?

3. i was on the team that beat riverdale. have u ever dun that?

siegel opening 3 miles down the road is what hurt oakland, not coach u. it took 800-1000 of our students and 17 football players.

i can tell u, if u aren't about TEAM and discipline, go 2 another school.

I have a question. I heard that Euverard ran Oakland's program into the ground and that half the team had quit while he was there too. Is this true? Why did he leave Oakland anyway?

It appears that you have joined the T to run Coach U into the ground. Coach U is a class act and ran a great program at Oakland. The problem at JC is not Coach U.

It appears that you have joined the T to run Coach U into the ground. Coach U is a class act and ran a great program at Oakland. The problem at JC is not Coach U.

I got sick of everyone running down the players. There was no problem at JCHS until Coach U came. It's not about winning. It is about playing football and having fun doing it. Also I asked if it was true about Oakland I didn't know.