Cookeville @ Livingston Academy

I Love HS Football

Any more words of wisdom, Hard Hitter? How could you have been so wrong? I'd also like to hear from Harris.

Cookeville was not ready ot play the loss to Siegel in the district at the buzzer took so much out of the entire team. Tyler Wolf who runs the team missed practice Sunday and was at about 70% before the game. LA played there hearts out and deserved to win the game. Cookeville is no doubt the better team but not on this not when mattt hill scores 11 and Hennigan scores 15 and CHS shoots 32% from the field nad make 24 turnovers they do not deserve to win they came out flat and had a hard time recovering from the siegel lost that really hurt them mentally and physically.

They musst now ask themselves what is inside of them and if they want this to be a season to remember.

I think Cookeville and Livingston will meet in a week or two in the Christmas Tourney it will be exciting to watch C u then Great job LA. Wilson Cates was the difference maker.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville was not ready ot play the loss to Siegel in the district at the buzzer took so much out of the entire team. Tyler Wolf who runs the team missed practice Sunday and was at about 70% before the game. LA played there hearts out and deserved to win the game. Cookeville is no doubt the better team but not on this not when mattt hill scores 11 and Hennigan scores 15 and CHS shoots 32% from the field nad make 24 turnovers they do not deserve to win they came out flat and had a hard time recovering from the siegel lost that really hurt them mentally and physically.

They musst now ask themselves what is inside of them and if they want this to be a season to remember.

I think Cookeville and Livingston will meet in a week or two in the Christmas Tourney it will be exciting to watch C u then Great job LA. Wilson Cates was the difference maker.

Yeah, that would be my excuse too. Siegel!!! Cookeville is no doubt the better team??? Explain this to me. Cookeville won by four points in Cookeville with the Cavs Football players present and LA didn't have theirs. LA wins in Livingston by two points with both teams having their football players. Not to mention this was the first night back for LA's. I would hate for you to give LA any credit on the win besides they hustled. Hate to tell you Cav diehard but the 32% and the 24 TO's had alot to do with LA's defense.

Hard hitter, I'm not sure who you are, but your representation of Cookeville sports is making all of us look bad. Livingston is a really good team and will be good for a few years to come with their young players. You also can't use Siegel as an excuse, you have to be ready for every game. Good luck to Livingston the rest of the season.

Edited by cavsred05

Tyler was sick yesterday and today. He toughed it out though playing a descent game. The Cavs looked sloppy and they got out hustled. The Cavs next game is against a scrapy Jackson Co. team in Jackson Co. It should be another barn burner. Will have to see how the Cavs respond to a tough loss.

Sorry I was refering to Tyler Livingston football player for LA. I was just wondering why he didn't play. Sick ? or not ready to play. Was hoping to see him mix it up on the inside.

Hard hitter, I'm not sure who you are, but your representation of Cookeville sports is making all of us look bad. Livingston is a really good team and will be good for a few years to come with their young players. You also can't use Siegel as an excuse, you have to be ready for every game. Good luck to Livingston the rest of the season.

Classy post. Two good teams played last night. LA just happened to come out on top. They played well, but not perfectly. This will be a good match up for several years. They've (the players from both teams) battled each other like this at the elementary level for the past 3 years. Good luck to both teams. And you're right, cavsred05, "you have to be ready for every game". NO EXCUSES!!

I will not take anything away from Livingston, they played really well. But if you watch the game last Friday night against Siegel and the one last night against LA, you will see two totally different Cookeville teams. The one friday night wanted to win badly and played a full 32 minutes (i think thats how long a hs bball game is). The one last night did not even look like they wanted to play at all. Almost as if it were a chore or something.

Gentlemen Gentlemen dont get me wrong i never said LA was a better team i clearly said that cookeville was not ready to play and that the Siegel game took a lot out of them. LA was the better team last night.

In Cookeville the 1st matchup the football players did not play more than 10 min a piece if they would have played mostly the whole game like Wilson Cates i dont know what would have happened.

Do not get me wrong La won the game and that is all that matters and LA's defense did not have that much to do with it if you shoot 32% then youy were just off. I know these two teams will meet in the next weeks at the Xmas tourney and i hope both teams play to the best of their abilities so no excuses can be made either way.

I also have a lot of respect for Livingston Academy and all the personal in the entire school.

Once again LA deserved to win.

Gentlemen Gentlemen dont get me wrong i never said LA was a better team i clearly said that cookeville was not ready to play and that the Siegel game took a lot out of them. LA was the better team last night.

In Cookeville the 1st matchup the football players did not play more than 10 min a piece if they would have played mostly the whole game like Wilson Cates i dont know what would have happened.

Do not get me wrong La won the game and that is all that matters and LA's defense did not have that much to do with it if you shoot 32% then youy were just off. I know these two teams will meet in the next weeks at the Xmas tourney and i hope both teams play to the best of their abilities so no excuses can be made either way.

I also have a lot of respect for Livingston Academy and all the personal in the entire school.