Cookeville @ Livingston Academy

I Love HS Football

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Cookeville did have their football players, but if you watched the game you noticed none of them played as well as they usually do. They were not in basketball shape, now i believe they are. Cookeville should win this one. THey practically beat a real good Siegel team. But the game is not played here on the message boards.

Yeah, I did notice the football players were back and not in basketball shape. That is the same situation LA will face Monday night. First game back for LA's football players.

hard_hitter Posted Today, 12:01 PM

Livingston you have no chance against this team they are just a better basketball team. I know when you play Cookeville it is your season in basketball. The football players were back but they did not play more than 10 minutes a piece. I dont see this one even being close.

Now this is hilarious. It is their season? 2f9d. To be real honest with you. I wish they would play their football players. Wolf is the only one of them that is deserving enough to be in the starting lineup IMO. I hope Hennigan plays the whole game. I am a betting man. If it is not even close, then how many points are you gonna give me. I want some of this action.

Hill and Acres are for real though!!!

Yeah, I did notice the football players were back and not in basketball shape. That is the same situation LA will face Monday night. First game back for LA's football players.

Now this is hilarious. It is their season? 2f9d. To be real honest with you. I wish they would play their football players. Wolf is the only one of them that is deserving enough to be in the starting lineup IMO. I hope Hennigan plays the whole game. I am a betting man. If it is not even close, then how many points are you gonna give me. I want some of this action.

Hill and Acres are for real though!!!

I dont understand how wolf is the only one deserving. Stearman and Hennigan are just as deserving. THose 3 players have given their hearts to Cookeville Football and Basketball just as Shane Bates and Austin Norton. And as a fan Im appreciative of all 5 of them.

This is funny. Tomorrow night's game won't be the end of LA's season, win or lose. No doubt, Cookeville is very good, maybe the best they've been in several years. In that light, maybe this game shouldn't be close.

Harris, LA lost to Siegel by 22 in the second HOF game. When you look at those two teams on paper, especially with the experience factor, should it have been that close? LA outscored Siegel in the 1st and 3rd quarters. But no doubt, Siegel was the better team.