Cookeville @ Livingston Academy

I Love HS Football

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand how wolf is the only one deserving. Stearman and Hennigan are just as deserving. THose 3 players have given their hearts to Cookeville Football and Basketball just as Shane Bates and Austin Norton. And as a fan Im appreciative of all 5 of them.

All I am going to say about it is that in the first matchup, the only one that was impressive to me was Tyler. Stearman foulded the whole time while in the game and fouled out after coming off the bench. Didn't get to see him do much besides foul. Hennigan seemed to want to showboat a little, didn't pull a couple of rebounds that he could have easily pulled. I could tell that they were great athletes, but that doesn't always mean that they are good basketball players. Maybe since that was the first night that they were back, they didn't play too well, and weren't in basketball shape. That could be. Just going on what I saw in the first matchup. Either way, Cookeville may have the better team, but I am not so niave enough to think it will be a blowout on Livingston's court after they lost by only four points at Cookeville.

Harris Hooligans, your a AAA school playing a AA school, just like Cookeville. You have double the students than LA does. Does not make you look all that much better because you beat us. Didn't go to the game, but heard that the game was much closer than that. Heard Siegel pulled away late in the fourth.

Livingston you have no chance against this team they are just a better basketball team. I know when you play Cookeville it is your season in basketball. The football players were back but they did not play more than 10 minutes a piece. I dont see this one even being close.

Livingston may have had no chance, but neither did they in football, and they just won the state title. If you were listening, you would know they also just won the game. Cookeville is a good team, especially Acres and Matt Hill. They are better then they've been in a very, very long time, but LA is better then they have been too. They should go far this season, and if they do they deserve it. Final scoring (for the game that cookeville was supposed to win) but LA did 55-53.Final Scoring was Hennigan with 15 Hill with 11 Cox 8 7 Stearman 5 Acres 4 Williams 4 Wolf. LA Matthews with 14 Monday 10 9 Cates 9 Dunn 8 I think for Ruble.

This game is an example of how any one can lose at any time or win at any time. LA done good, and pulled it out. Congrats to the Cats and Good Luck over Christmas break.

I Love HS Footbal will take back what he said about Hennigan and Stearman. They are probably deserving to be starting on Cookeville's team. They are solid basketball players. I was wrong. Cookeville is very good but LA was better tonight. Cates played well his first game back. Big games for Dunn, Monday, and Mathews. Wildcats are looking good.

Harris Holligans, this LA team is a different team than the one you played earlier. They would give Siegel alot better game this time around. Don't doubt that.

And for everyone saying it was gonna be a blow out....I don't think so!!!

Big win for the Wildcats tonight. One of the most exciting games I've seen in a long time. The Cats keep on getting better and better. Cates played a good game considering this was his first game back. Justin Monday continues to make his presence know inside. Lance played a good game also. Dunn made some great plays also and will be a dandy before his time is up.

Cookeville has a real good team and should make a run in their district. I was real impressed with Hill. He plays a good smooth game and is deadly from outside. Sure wish his dad would have stayed up here.. we could have had us a dandy player.

Way to go Cats keep hustling and playing hard you got a chance to make some waves. Cut down on the mistakes and you could have beat the Cavs by more than 2. WE gave away some easy baskets right before the half and end of the third quarter. You can't do that and get away with a win to many times. Was Tyler hurt or was he just not ready to play ?? Just wondering.!!

Livingston you have no chance against this team they are just a better basketball team. I know when you play Cookeville it is your season in basketball. The football players were back but they did not play more than 10 minutes a piece. I dont see this one even being close.

Any more words of wisdom, Hard Hitter? How could you have been so wrong? I'd also like to hear from Harris.