Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

No Sir don't agree and that's the reason I've been around I A football 2 years and I've seen at least 20 players flunk out, becaues they were hand feed inhigh school and got here and it was just to much. Their becoming men and part of that is being responsible pass the test get cleared by clearing houes. i had to sat my fresh year due to NCAA rules reguarding grades low gpa.Due I blame riverdale no, I blame myself I didn't pass the test I didn't have a high enough GPA. Don't let these guys who done got kicked off the team, or when it came time to gradute tell you oh it was the coach story caues it's a flat out lie........

This is the first time in a long time that I've heard a young man accept the responsibility of bad grades. He blamed himself!!! WOW!! That doesn't happen much anymore. I don't know who you are shuttlesworth, but if you keep LEARNING from your mistakes and working to improve, you'll be successful. Thank you!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that the new coach is named this week because this thread has gone on for far too long folks. We have mentioned everyone except the Easter Bunny and if the search goes on long enough even that name will be thrown around come April.

I agree, it is time to move on.