Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

Lots of rumors going around in Franklin. Again these are only rumors. First I hear that Tim Johnson (who I was right on going to Giles when everyone said I was crazy) is unhappy with the drive everyday to Giles and is on BGA's short Christmas List. Could he come back to Franklin as BGA's new coach? And the second rumor is Jack Daniels (former Brentwood head coach current assistant) has expressed interest in the position. Could BGA be having some JACK for Christmas.

Hope all of you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God Bless

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of rumors going around in Franklin. Again these are only rumors. First I hear that Tim Johnson (who I was right on going to Giles when everyone said I was crazy) is unhappy with the drive everyday to Giles and is on BGA's short Christmas List. Could he come back to Franklin as BGA's new coach? And the second rumor is Jack Daniels (former Brentwood head coach current assistant) has expressed interest in the position. Could BGA be having some JACK for Christmas.

Hope all of you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God Bless

Jack Daniels would make perfect sense, and would be a great pick-up for BGA, but I think this thread belongs in the DII/5A section.

Edited by itzme

Guest catfish-hunter

Tim Johnson????

I was actually one of those who thought that Tim would leave Franklin to come to Giles Co. but after only spending one year in Pulaski and getting the team out of the gutter and back to some level of respectability why would he jump ship again???? He had to know that the drive from Franklin to Pulaski everyday would be hard at times but I think it would take a little bit more than that for him to leave a program (GCHS) that is about to become really good really quick.

Dont be surprised BGA supporters if you guys dont have a WARRIOR of a coach by the end of the next few weeks! As is in Riverdale Warrior! He has his 30 in in the public school sytem and he wants his son in an elite private school! Looks like a perfect fit to me?

Amazing....he is responsible for the public/private split.......taught in the public for 30 yrs. Yet publics aren't GOOD enuff for HIS kid?? GEEZ....you are WELCOME to him. At least his recruiting can be legal now.

Recruiting is not allowed for any high school in Tennessee, public or private.

Amazing....he is responsible for the public/private split.......taught in the public for 30 yrs. Yet publics aren't GOOD enuff for HIS kid?? GEEZ....you are WELCOME to him. At least his recruiting can be legal now.

BGA isnt in Georgia is it? Hmmmmmm and for the record his kids have been in the public school system for 9 years so i dont think they are that bad or he would have gotten out sooner