Any changes for Girls Basketball in TN?

dobber2368

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the tournament be held at Belmont's Curb Center. I think the smaller arena would make for an even better atmosphere, and yet it is big enough to hold everyone wanting to attend.

I also would like to see the shot clock used throughout the season and the tournaments. I think this would ultimately lead to a game that is more enjoyable to watch.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for starting this thread...a good topic for conversation.

The AAU game is a much more enjoyable game to watch--in large part due to the presence of a shot clock. I think it would benefit the HS game to add a 30 second shot clock.

Also, you have to admit that most, if not all, of the State Tournament games are played to less than capacity crowds. Therefore, it makes sense to hold the tournament at a smaller venue such as the Curb Center where the facility will not swallow the crowd. This would add even more excitement to an already exciting event.

No matter how successful an event is, there is always room for improvement. I think these two things would make a good thing even better.