What happen to Bradley @ Soddy Daisy?

raider2

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beauty of high school basketball is that you don't have to play your way into the playoffs. Your regular season is basically a 20-30 game pre-season. Everyone makes the playoffs.

Keeping that in mind, and the history of Kent Smith's tenure at Bradley Central...I wouldn't count the Bears out of anything. By tournament time, I'm sure that Kent will work out a lot of the kinks.

Oglesvy is a tremendous talent. When he understands that he doesn't have to score a lot of points to have a good game, then he will live up to his billing as a big time D1 prospect. If his shots aren't there or they're not falling, then he needs to find other ways to help his team win.

In closing, I realize that they have lost like 5 of their last 7 games, but I'm not going write this team off. Talent wise...they should still win District 5. They've got 2 good guards and 6'9 post. They should also make a run at the region. Although, I'm still sticking to my guns in saying Red Bank should win the region.

Until Next Time...The Ol' Backyard Legend is out of here.

Coach Smith lets Terrance talk back to him way too much. Coach Smith should get a handle on him or everyone else on his team is going to get so mad and upset that the team will not make it past region. But I did watch him at McMinn and in the first half was pure awful and then in the second half kept shooting and brogt them back. But I also watched his attitude on the court. Horrible. Terrance is the cockiest player I have ever seen play down there at Bradley. They had some awfully good players at Bradley the past few years with the Hares, Carpenter, the Pughs and Pickel. All these players could run circles around Terrance as complete players but he is probably the best shooter of all them. But I watched Bradley play alot of their games and never one time saw any of those players act the way Terrance does. It is just awful the way he is allowed to act. To me he can win a game for them but he can lose them just the same. If he would just worry about winning instead of telling Coach Smith what to do or pointing his fingers at the other players or fussing with the referrees or talking to the crowd or any of the other things that good players should not do he would be good. I know even at McMinn when Bradley used to always win with the Hares. Pickels and Pughs that we hated to lose but we really respected Bradley and wanted them to go on. That is not the case now and it is because of the way he is aloud to act out there. But I still think that Bradley will win the district