Is this the best rivalry in the state?

SPORTSFAN520

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boro has 4 AAA schools. I'm sure lots of the people at the game were just interested boro fans not particularly rooting for either team. No contest

It's really the only game I know of that seniors from years past come to just to watch. They still want to win just as bad as when they were here. There weren't that many unbiased fans. There were some yes but most of the unbiased fans tried to show up later and didn't get in Also I don't think it will really die off that much, the events this year will help the rivalry stay strong hah.

Rockvale will be a 5A school.

There will be 2,000 new homes built in the $300, 000 range. They are being built right now. There will also be a mall comparable to Stones River built in that area. The Siegel population will definitely move that way to keep up with the "Joneses." Riverdale will crumble just like OHS did when Siegel was built. Why do you think Rankin and all his coaches are already bailing out? They see the "writing" on the wall. Watch for Rockvale and Riverdale to become a VERY intense and heated rivalry.

Kinda like Riverdale was gunna crumble when Blackman was built...JOLLA

:thumb:

Is a lot anwhere 800 to 1000 just students this doesnt include the rest of the crowd. there were 2400 people there in all

I don't stop to count students. White Co. shouldn't have as many because they are the smallest school in dist. 7. The crowds are big. The teams and the crowd do not like each other AT ALL. This is the biggest rivalry in the district. No matter what you think. :huh:

:thumb:

I don't stop to count students. White Co. shouldn't have as many because they are the smallest school in dist. 7. The crowds are big. The teams and the crowd do not like each other AT ALL. This is the biggest rivalry in the district. No matter what you think. :huh:

Ill give you that yalls is a lot older but trust me these two schools hate each other a whole whole whole lot