Steelers, Colts

ERA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P:P

Well it's your fault. Weather it's the Cards or BAMA, you always have to say somthing about MY teams. B):thumb: Just think, if you liked both as much as I do, WE wouldn't argue!!

Sorry, I just hate to see you live a life of SIN! Trying to bring you to greener pastures with the Vols and Braves!!! B)

Edited by gotmilk?

I have figured it out, you know nothing about football or sports for that matter. All you do is run your mouth. You have more positions on things than John Kerry and Paris Hilton. You pick and choose what to write about, piece things together to try to prove your point. Yes I said it was a team game and Mike Vick hasn't won a championship cause their defense hasn't been consistent. Whatever you think Peyton Manning is not playing team ball. Go back and watch the game film. Why throw it Wayne when you got James alone in the flats? Cause Peyton wants to make the incredible praise. I am sorry I leader takes credit for a win BUT ALSO TAKES ALL THE BLAME FOR A LOSS. The running game and defense wins in the playoffs plain and simple. Look at the previous Super Bowl Champions and tell me what team didn't rely on the run and their defense to get them the Lombardi Trophy. You can get of Peyton's boys if you know what I mean. If he is so great then he would tell Tony Dungy let's run the ball more or he could check down to the run. Having Dungy and Peyton together is perfect, neither can win the big one. Which is a fact. Twist it however you want it but it is true.

This coming from the guy who thinks Pac man is a god.

New England just wanted to let someone else win it this year...... :rolleyes::lol: .....

I wish to heck New England had won. I support two pro teams--the Panthers and the Patriots. The Panthers are going to have to play better--not to beat Seattle, but to hang with either Pittsburgh or Denver. I admire so much the way New England goes about the big money business of pro football and still are able to cultivate some team loyalty and pride. Talentwise, I'd say they are about the 10th or 11th most talented team in the NFL. I hated to see them go down.