Steelers, Colts

ERA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again gotmilk? Peyton proved he couldn't get it done in the playoffs........We argued about this at the beginning of the season in Heismen thread about Gerald Riggs and I told you he couldn't get it done but Good Luck next year!!!!!

:lol: Yes I remember that thread and here is your exact quote from that thread!

"If you led a team to the Super Bowl and won a championship.....Your better than any QB that doesn't have a ring........."

And then never answered my question if Doug Williams was a better QB than Dan Marino?

:lol: Yes I remember that thread and here is your exact quote from that thread!

"If you led a team to the Super Bowl and won a championship.....Your better than any QB that doesn't have a ring........."

And then never answered my question if Doug Williams was a better QB than Dan Marino?

That has nothing to do with this conversation? ;) ........Just tell me I was right about the Peyton Manning thing......And to answer your question....nope....Dan Marino was better just wasn't on the right team.....

somewhat? If Peyton was going to win the championship....this would've been the year....I know he has alot of years left, but Indy's defense may not be as good as it was this year.....Once Again Peyton Chokes :P ......

That was said last season when Indy got beat by NE! Peyton will get a SB! People used to say the same things about John Elway!

Peyton chokes? 300 yards passing a TD and a 95 QB rating is choking?? ;)

That was said last season when Indy got beat by NE! Peyton will get a SB! People used to say the same things about John Elway!

Peyton chokes? 300 yards passing a TD and a 95 QB rating is choking?? :P

Did he lead his team to the W......and also the Ref's must like him alot to.....To overturn that interception that was clearly a interception....he couldn't get it done with the ref's helping out....had that interception stood those stats wouldn't look that good!

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

somewhat? If Peyton was going to win the championship....this would've been the year....I know he has alot of years left, but Indy's defense may not be as good as it was this year.....Once Again Peyton Chokes :P ......

If every other player on the Colts team had "choked" the way Manning did, the Colts would have won by 20 points. Did Brady choke against Denver? If Tarik Glenn hadn't jumped offsides, the sportwriters would be talking about how Manning led the Colts over the hump.

If every other player on the Colts team had "choked" the way Manning did, the Colts would have won by 20 points. Did Brady choke against Denver? If Tarik Glenn hadn't jumped offsides, the sportwriters would be talking about how Manning led the Colts over the hump.

;) Yea, I wish all the Colts would have choked that bad! :P

New England just wanted to let someone else win it this year...... :P;) .....