BA vs Whites Creek

mr.giggliefly33

It was a fantastic game. BA owned the inside. Whites Creek owned the outside. Whites Creek hit outside shots over and over. They knew they couldn't go inside with Wright who was blocking everything in the paint. Great Game, Great Atmosphere.

I wish I could have been there. Go Cobras!!!!!!!!! After my son's game I stayed to watch MLK and David Lipscomb (BORING)!!! MLK won by almost 20 points.

Was the wholeWC tandum back together last night? I heard they were. This is big. I just hope they don't lose to some lessor opponent after this game. Big win for a Metro school. You don't really read as much, just some, on Metro schools like you do from surrounding counties.

We need to get back to what made us great!!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rouse and Graham played. Roberts was in street clothes, no word on when he'll return. WC played a great game everybody that stepped on the court played great. Ryan Lee played 4 big minutes off of the bench, hitting a clutch three in the 4th. Will Peters was big, everybody played a GREAT game. ROuse settled down after 2 quick fouls in the 1st quarter. Brandan had at least 5 dunks. He almost posterized 5'10" Ryan Lee(good effort though).

The little guard from BA has hops he got a dunk off a half court set.

It seemed like BA didn't turn their guards loose.....................they didn't take many shots.

Edited by cobrafan90

Rouse and Graham played. Roberts was in street clothes, no word on when he'll return. WC played a great game everybody that stepped on the court played great. Ryan Lee played 4 big minutes off of the bench, hitting a clutch three in the 4th. Will Peters was big, everybody played a GREAT game. ROuse settled down after 2 quick fouls in the 1st quarter. Brandan had at least 5 dunks. He almost posterized 5'10" Ryan Lee(good effort though).

The little guard from BA has hops he got a dunk off a half court set.

It seemed like BA didn't turn their guards loose.....................they didn't take many shots.

to me BA coach played some games with the substions there was no way 12,22,3 should have touched the floor sometimes BA was playing 3 on 5 also you have to give it to Grahm he shut down Josh Bone the whole game. Did anybody else notice that BA never played there 5 best players at one time together.

to me BA coach played some games with the substions there was no way 12,22,3 should have touched the floor sometimes BA was playing 3 on 5 also you have to give it to Grahm he shut down Josh Bone the whole game. Did anybody else notice that BA never played there 5 best players at one time together.

You've seen BA play..what...once now? I think a coach who has 5 rings might know his own players a little better than you do.

You've seen BA play..what...once now? I think a coach who has 5 rings might know his own players a little better than you do.

hey i am not saying he is a good coach i know he is mixing in players that should not even be close to playing on that team. and he is playing Div 2 right i dont think he would have 5 rings in AA or AAA. And everybody in the stands was saying last night that nollner out coached him so dont give me that crap about he knows his players it is still the ole boy network out there. if you no what i mean

hey i am not saying he is a good coach i know he is mixing in players that should not even be close to playing on that team. and he is playing Div 2 right i dont think he would have 5 rings in AA or AAA. And everybody in the stands was saying last night that nollner out coached him so dont give me that crap about he knows his players it is still the ole boy network out there. if you no what i mean

Do some homework. He won two rings in AAA before coming to BA, has coached the US Junior team, and this team won two huge tourneys this season.

I'll be kind, and simply say that you are ignorant. Ole boy network? Please!

Do some homework. He won two rings in AAA before coming to BA, has coached the US Junior team, and this team won two huge tourneys this season.

I'll be kind, and simply say that you are ignorant. Ole boy network? Please!

Another ignorant person who thinks the ole boy network doesnt exist. lets just stop this argument everybody at the game knows what i am talking about some of those kids should not have touched the floor at all.

Another ignorant person who thinks the ole boy network doesnt exist. lets just stop this argument everybody at the game knows what i am talking about some of those kids should not have touched the floor at all.

It's no argument, believe me. <_<

Edited by itzme

How anyone can come on here and try to discredit George Pitts is simply beyond me. Coach Pitts set the standard for Tennessee High School Basketball in the early 90's with his great depth and reputation to just press teams into submission, its been a philosophy that has been to him over the years, even before he came to Science Hill or Brentwood Academy. There may not be another coach in tennessee who has a resume as good as George Pitts'