• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A

Ramsey-Clarkrange

Hudson-Gleason

Somebody from Jackson Co

Winner: Hudson (Jackson Co and Clarkrange will split the votes)

AA

B Thomas-Chester Co

B Brown-York Institute

L Bellamy-Westview

(same 3 as last year, I think)

Winner: B Brown is the best of this group (Chester CO and Westview should split some votes like above case)

AAA

Jackie Pickel-Bradley

Keke Stewart-Oak Ridge

Girl from Smyrna?????(forgot her name)

Winner: Pickel

There are lots of good players out there this year....

Jan 19 2006 - 05:25 PM'

That Memphis girl would be LaKendra Phillips.

I have to mention (TJ) Tikedra Jones from Siegel (7AAA). Only senior on the team,recently reach the 1,000 point mark at the school. They are currently in first place(7-0 ) in their district when they where pick in preseason to finish 5th. Been able to reach the 1,000 point mark in 3 years with a start-up program in my opinion is quite a feat. The team is well balanced in all areas of the game, but her leadership and her desire to win as a team is un-measureable. Her team mates feed off her flow of the game.Once she gives them a lift they are usually off and running to victory. She takes more pride in stopping the opposing team best player than racking up great game stats. This is only my opinion as a bias Dad (smile)

Jan 19 2006 - 05:25 PM'

That Memphis girl would be LaKendra Phillips.

I have to mention (TJ) Tikedra Jones from Siegel (7AAA). Only senior on the team,recently reach the 1,000 point mark at the school. They are currently in first place(7-0 ) in their district when they where pick in preseason to finish 5th. Been able to reach the 1,000 point mark in 3 years with a start-up program in my opinion is quite a feat. The team is well balanced in all areas of the game, but her leadership and her desire to win as a team is un-measureable. Her team mates feed off her flow of the game.Once she gives them a lift they are usually off and running to victory. She takes more pride in stopping the opposing team best player than racking up great game stats. This is only my opinion as a bias Dad (smile)

100% agreement. No hype-TJ is a gem