Greeneville vs. Science hill

river271

I have seen greeneville play 4 times this year one of them vs red bank. And what qualifies you so much to know everything mr. smarty??

really wiggins in one seson has shown he is better than the all time greenevilel greats. You prob do not even know who marty story is.

Didn't say I did you just get on here trashing Greeneville!!! So who have you seen them play???

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen greeneville play 4 times this year one of them vs red bank. And what qualifies you so much to know everything mr. smarty??

really wiggins in one seson has shown he is better than the all time greenevilel greats. You prob do not even know who marty story is.

A. I never said he was better I just said he could play maybe as a 6th man or somethin.

B. I didnt say he was better than Marty, and Marty went to Clemson to play football, came back home and went on to have a great career at ETSU...So yeah I know who Marty is thanks for the trivia!!

Didn't say I did you just get on here trashing Greeneville!!! So who have you seen them play???

All you guys wear your feelings on your sleeves. I am not trashing greeneville just saying what I think they will do when it comes to the state tourney. I have seen them play south greene and red bank for starters. And more is the best player on the team this year by far if you take def and off into consideration. Dashaud can flat out ball.

A. I never said he was better I just said he could play maybe as a 6th man or somethin.

B. I didnt say he was better than Marty, and Marty went to Clemson to play football, came back home and went on to have a great career at ETSU...So yeah I know who Marty is thanks for the trivia!!

What about raymond lee, what about marcelous johnson, what about scot pejsa, what about walt manuel, what about matt malone, what about jermel boston, all those guys would put everyone but moore on this years team to shame. maybe its just that talent isnt what it used to be

All you guys wear your feelings on your sleeves. I am not trashing greeneville just saying what I think they will do when it comes to the state tourney. I have seen them play south greene and red bank for starters. And more is the best player on the team this year by far if you take def and off into consideration. Dashaud can flat out ball.

I agree...but he only plays D when he wants to! Again just look at Wiggins stats since the West game. Points, Boards, and Assists. And if GHS makes it to the state anything can happen. Thats a big IF though.

we finally agree....lol

I think if Greeneville makes it to the state tourney u will see a team, you have never seen before. Forget about the stats. All Greeneville sports play above their potential,in big games, and Coach Duncan is an easy D1 college coach, i think if Greeneville makes it to the state tourney, people better watch out.

Edited by DevilsOL70

First I will say to the statement that Science Hill did not show anything during the Landair classic that I have not seen them play since then however from all media reports and game scores they are playing a whole lot better than they did then. I have watched Greeneville improve since the season began and not just one or two but they whole group has improved. As for Greeneville tradition how come you left off Frankie Debusk, Doug Debusk, Brandon Lollar, & Don Clardy just to name a few. Personally I am not on here bashing Science Hill because they have a great program always have and probably always will. Greeneville however has a pretty decent program as well and the boys work far too hard to be bashed by Mr. Egg. Since you are not a student and have played ball for so long and are a follower of the game you should at least respect those kids. Sure Greeneville might not win a game at the state tournament if they should be fortunate enough to make it there, but Science Hill might suffer the same fate. But I bet you one thing either one of them would go and give it everything they had.

You get on here and talk trash about losing by 17 points??? I mean come on I dont care who its to talking trash about losing by 17 is not very smart!!! And Wiggins can guard Wattad any where on the court. And how do you say Greeneville is one dementional??? In that game Wiggins had 25, Moore had 20, Anderson and Boone also had over 15!!! Is that really one dementional???

I take it for DEFENSE WINS GAMES!!! Just look at your stats thanks!!

Finally someone agrees with me. Its not who you have played or how many points you scored on them. Its how many you allow. There is no way that science hill will score their average of 68 on Greeneville. It won't happen. Greeneville's defense will keep them in this game and in the end their offense will pull them through. Science hill does not have the overall skill that Greeneville has. Greeneville will win by 5.

I think if Greeneville makes it to the state tourney u will see a team, you have never seen before. Forget about the stats. All Greeneville sports play above their potential,in big games, and Coach Duncan is an easy D1 college coach, i think if Greeneville makes it to the state tourney, people better watch out.

What are you smoking?? Cause I want some. Coach duncan is easily good enough to be a d1 coach?? To me coach duncan is holding these boys back. Esp moore. If he would let them run and press and play more like it was a pickup game these boys could maybe win a game at state. If he is so qualified why has he been fired at two other places prior to greeneville??

What about raymond lee, what about marcelous johnson, what about scot pejsa, what about walt manuel, what about matt malone, what about jermel boston, all those guys would put everyone but moore on this years team to shame. maybe its just that talent isnt what it used to be

Malone was slow and not much of an athlete.Wiggins is much quicker and more athletic. If he just put on a bit more muscle he would be twice the player. Wiggins is the only one of these boys with the talent to play at the next level.

What are you smoking?? Cause I want some. Coach duncan is easily good enough to be a d1 coach?? To me coach duncan is holding these boys back. Esp moore. If he would let them run and press and play more like it was a pickup game these boys could maybe win a game at state. If he is so qualified why has he been fired at two other places prior to greeneville??

He hasn't been fired at two places prior to this one moron. He has coached at the D-1 level and also at the professional level. He would have taken Kuwait to the Olmpics if his mom hadn't gotten sick and he had to return home before she died. The Kuwait team was one game away from qualifying. This includes a win over the Chinese national team that inlcuded then a now NBA player, Yao Ming, sound familiar? He isn't a good coach though, lol. They should filter retards like you off the site because you are a disgrace to intelligence.