Obion Co. at Westview

VOREBS

Pressure??? Now that is funny. Pressure is what Obion is going to see tomorrow night when they get the ball in bounds!!!! All the bulletin board material in the world won't help an inferior team!!!!!!

A little birdie told me something that has me fired up! And I also saw Latoya get mad the other night. I have been waiting to see that fire lit in her, and I think it might have happened against Gibson Co....she knows what time of the year it is getting to be!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Greenfieldfan...are you going to take me up on my offer or not? Are you not the one that gives alot of bulletin board material to Gleason????

Get Up 'View!!!!!!!!

Wes......just got a call from "Bull".......he said and I quote..."the fatboy needs and attitude adjustment"......please refrain and contain yourself.......it would DEFINATELY be in your best interest... :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ladies have started peaking at the right time of year. A time of year when you used to hit the wall; Coach Suiter has this team headed in the right direction. Keep it up, and you can accomplish all of your goals (gold ball). Throw out all the records in another 2 weeks. They won't matter.

I'll be in the raftersof the "box" tomorrow nite. If you need any guidance, look above for the help you need.

BOO

"If you need any guidance, look above for the help you need."

Make sure when they look up, they see the State Championship banners, and ask them to picture another after this year.

Wescharge, add "But we were staring at the ceiling all night." to your list of excuses.

Edited by 2points

'VIEW takes this one... laToya is gonna be the dominant force she always is... even though the last game against obion was not a typical bellamy night...its gonna be the complete opposite tuesday night... i just hope all this doesnt go to her head... oh yea better cover spoony on the edge cuz she will drain those 3s all night ... and w/ CRITT directing everything its gonna be too much 4 the lady REBS to handle... better bring out the boxing gloves... cuz it gonna be like Tyson Vs. Lewis in the so called "box" lol... oh yea been a while since ive posted ne of yall miss me? haha 'VIEW by 9 :thumb:

'VIEW takes this one... laToya is gonna be the dominant force she always is... even though the last game against obion was not a typical bellamy night...its gonna be the complete opposite tuesday night... i just hope all this doesnt go to her head... oh yea better cover spoony on the edge cuz she will drain those 3s all night ... and w/ CRITT directing everything its gonna be too much 4 the lady REBS to handle... better bring out the boxing gloves... cuz it gonna be like Tyson Vs. Lewis in the so called "box" lol... oh yea been a while since ive posted ne of yall miss me? haha 'VIEW by 9 :thumb:

by 9? If Westview plays terrible and Obion plays great, then you may be right. If it is that close, then I'll be hoping Obion gets the much needed win. After all, that would help them get to that coveted # 3 seed, therefore, giving Westview the opportunity to end their season!

For the record...I don't eat hot dogs. If we can bid on Krystal's...I'll bid 8...who has 9?

Redbirdfan, you better hide the women and children tomorrow night. Because the beating will take place, and I wouldn't want anyone that can't handle it, to see this dog beating! I can't wait to hear the excuses. What will they be?

1. Obion Co didn't have enough timeouts.

2. Westview plays to rough! :D

3. How about, Westview is better, and Obion just can't beat them.

2nd isn't too bad, ya'll got to the 'Boro last year being the 2nd best team! :thumb: (can't wait for this reply, I'm already licking my chops)

I think you will find that no one hides tonight, there will be a large group from OC across the floor from you. As for the excuses, you will not hear any. If Westview wins, they win, I mean you are ranked #1 in the state. But what if OC wins this one, will there be excuses posted on here then, maybe, maybe not. Once again this should be a good one, and still I say OC in a close one.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Greetings from the RedBird, Should be one of those classic matchups tonight

Westview is on top of the world, Ranked #1 in the state and not a flaw in their game :thumb: OC has lost nine games as WesCharge keeps reminding us and clearly is the underdog in tonight's district game :D OH!! It's a tall, tall, TALL hill to climb and according to Chargey the Greek, the Lady Rebels have no chance..

Well, I'm all about putting ten players on the floor and letting the play speak for itself, so with that said, good luck to the teams participating in the game this evening and here's hoping for the best for Coach Suiter and the ladies of OC

:D

WC whoever gets the 3 seed, Westview will not have the opportunity to end their season

By getting the # 3 seed they guarantee themselves a region appearance. Then in the 2nd round.....it could happen! I realize that the language that I speak is way above Obion's head. It is hard to comprehend...

The best team will win tonite. Whoever that is :D

Edited by WesCharge