Mitchell vs Bolivar

mas1821

Guest The Black Hole

Bolivar did a good job and Kemp was the one that carried them through the game. I thought he should have took the game over more often.

One of the better games ive seen so much talent. Can a Bolivar fan please personal message me i have a question

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the game as a basketball fan, not a supporter of any of the teams involved, but the delay due to the Mitchell coach complaining about Young's number of fouls was rediculous.

The 3rd foul was obviously called on him, so if he didn't think Young had 3 why didn't he complain when 2 fouls had been posted long before. i also fault the refs for allowing him to whine on and on when the official scorer clearly showed 3 fouls and everyone in the stands knew it was 3 fouls.

With that said, some good basketball by some good teams with some great players who have a lot of ball to play at the next level. Shame about Chism's injury - he would have made a difference in the outcome.

I went to the game as a basketball fan, not a supporter of any of the teams involved, but the delay due to the Mitchell coach complaining about Young's number of fouls was rediculous.

The 3rd foul was obviously called on him, so if he didn't think Young had 3 why didn't he complain when 2 fouls had been posted long before. i also fault the refs for allowing him to whine on and on when the official scorer clearly showed 3 fouls and everyone in the stands knew it was 3 fouls.

With that said, some good basketball by some good teams with some great players who have a lot of ball to play at the next level. Shame about Chism's injury - he would have made a difference in the outcome.

What I found ridiculous is he whined forever and they didn't give him a T yet they were VERY quick to give the Bolivar coach a T.

Guest dare_2_dream

I was very impressed with all the talent I saw tonight, but Willie Kemp's ability to carry his team on his back when Wayne went out was tremendous. Willie is going to have a very bright future, along with Wayne. Thad Young is an outstanding player, and a very good free throw shooter for his size. I loved the intensity both teams put forth, very good game from both teams.

I have the same opinion with the circumstances of this game. Oh, I'll be accused of making excuses but---a loss IS a loss, no ifs ands or buts over here. Not by me anyway.

There really is no way that you can't take into account the significance of Waynes's injury before the half. If you saw the game, the look on the kid's face the rest of the way said it all. He couldn't help being injured, but knowing Wayne he looked like he'd let everyone down. And I bet he DID feel that way. That's Chism right there. No misunderstanding THAT look. I thought Willie stepped it up, as did some of the other role players. Big 3's from Griffin, Rhodes had a big nite-(not bad Jeremy). But I DID hate it for big Wayne. And I'm sure he still didn't feel good and I couldn't give a ---- less what anyone thinks about the young man getting over strep. I mean if you're sick...how easy COULD that be to play in these types of games??? Wayne comes to play his game every nite and those of us who know the young man know that too. Of course ditto Willie & increasingly Rhodes and all the rest. To heck with a bunch of smack talk about these players. They've shown what they can do and they've not just talked about it. In fact they hardly ever DO talk about it!

Like Coach Rudesill said after the game...(to paraphrase) I'm ready FOR them to get mad. Less laid back and good attitudes (within reason on that last one of course). Some players beat the mess out of Wayne and Willie (and others) every night, so within reason it's time to take it back to some folks they may see again!Fuel that fire on up guys. It's time now and Ya'll have been wonderful sports all year. Time to stop taking and start dishing. Don't get techs. For instance, around the 2:00 mark Fri nite I was standing within 6 feet of a Lex player (I don't know who the guy was-but I did see it) that just basically knocked Willie Kemp down. Enough of that guys!

And as for the coach of Mitchell...he just through a fit near the beginning of the game about his star player's 3rd foul - and ended up being a 3rd foul anyway! I thought Coach Rudesill was amused by it from seeing it...but now I'm not so sure that's the case. Protest all you want - THAT guy killed 10 minutes.

Bottom line...I don't have a clue what the coaching staff feels about this, but I for one, DO hope we see them in the tourney (if we are fortunate to get there-but the team has GOT to start taking less mess from other teams). If you want a 3rd one, then GO GET IT! No one is going to give it to you, and 2-3 players just can't get it for ya. Especially now!

I've posted several comments about what type of guys we have on this team-good guys, good character, etc - and I AM proud - but now, maybe, it's time to store some of that away for awhile. May be wrong...about that...but just my own opinion.

Did any body else besides Thad Young play good for Mitchell?

I was there and I loved every minute of it. Chism is a MONSTER and Kemp is a great leader. toward the end when Boliver was down with like a 1:30 to play, Kemp takes the ball out, takes it to the hoop for two, then steals it and takes it in for two more all in like ten seconds, knowing he had to step up for his team. the kid is for real. i'll be looking for kemp and chism in the near future. overall, i believe mitchell had the better potential... very talented guys on the court. number 25 could shoot threes with his eyes shut.

Guest The Black Hole

Tried to respond, but my account doesn't work that way...if you'll ask your question some way on this thread, I'll do my best to answer/find an answer for you. Best I can do for ya.

Appreciate it do you have an email i can contact you at?

1st of all i would like to say thanks to COACHT for the great free seats behind the espnu announcers my grandpa called me back from tullahoma and told me i needed to shave a couple of points in the game

1 willie kemp is the man he played hurt all night he was the star

2 the stat keepers did a terrible job i noticed they changed the score during the delay

3 bolivar defended the wrong end at start of the 2nd half they might of went to overtime if they had their heads screwed on strait

4 chism going out killed bolivar most of the 2nd half until kemp took the game over late

5 that was the best fullcourt press i have ever seen

6 everyone who votes in the AP poll needs their vote striped because mitchell is the best team in AA

1st of all i would like to say thanks to COACHT for the great free seats behind the espnu announcers my grandpa called me back from tullahoma and told me i needed to shave a couple of points in the game

1 willie kemp is the man he played hurt all night he was the star

2 the stat keepers did a terrible job i noticed they changed the score during the delay

3 bolivar defended the wrong end at start of the 2nd half they might of went to overtime if they had their heads screwed on strait

4 chism going out killed bolivar most of the 2nd half until kemp took the game over late

5 that was the best fullcourt press i have ever seen

6 everyone who votes in the AP poll needs their vote striped because mitchell is the best team in AA

i was also right behind the espnu announcers..... great seats werent they