Oneida Middle Boys Basketball

unstoppableforce

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about sticking to the topic at hand, dudes? Just wanted to take the time to shout out to the boys in orange and their two coaches, Steve Jeffers and Tommy "Tank" Chambers :thumb: , bring down the Chapel! You guys have had a great season, so everything from here on out is gravy. You all should be plenty deep enough to handle the two games in a day format, so smoke both barrels at'em! Take it to them tomorrow night and Kaz wishes you well! "Tank", don't do it man! ;)

Kaz out!

Edited by kazam37

How about sticking to the topic at hand, dudes? Just wanted to take the time to shout out to the boys in orange and their two coaches, Steve Jeffers and Tommy "Tank" Chambers :thumb: , bring down the Chapel! You guys have had a great season, so everything from here on out is gravy. You all should be plenty deep enough to handle the two games in a day format, so smoke both barrels at'em! Take it to them tomorrow night and Kaz wishes you well! "Tank", don't do it man! ;)

Kaz out!

Why did Oneida refuse to shake hands after one of the games they lost. Was this planned or just taken out of context.

I'm not quite sure which horse your trying to beat or what you want to get stirred up, but....Oneida did SHAKE hands with Huntsville after their loss in the Area II C'Ship game!! :thumb:

I wasn't try to stir anything, I just had numerous coaches & spectators who claimed to be at the game who was dogging Oneida's sportsmanship. I wasn't there, so I did not know. This was just something I was curious about because so many people had said this.

I was pretty sure this wasn't true though, Oneida is class act.

I wasn't try to stir anything, I just had numerous coaches & spectators who claimed to be at the game who was dogging Oneida's sportsmanship. I wasn't there, so I did not know. This was just something I was curious about because so many people had said this.

I was pretty sure this wasn't true though, Oneida is class act.

People love to hate Oneida. We have it on film, they shook hands with Huntsville. The Oneia kids were very disappointed, and I'm sure they weren't in the mood, but they went through the line. I didn't see anything wrong there.

People love to hate Oneida. We have it on film, they shook hands with Huntsville. The Oneia kids were very disappointed, and I'm sure they weren't in the mood, but they went through the line. I didn't see anything wrong there.

I think, faith+1, you might be talking about when Oneida's coach had to go get his players off the floor to shake hands. It wasn't that they didn't want to, they were just disappointed when they lost and some just fell to the floor. Some didn't like it, but they are just kids and just lost a huge game.

By the way good luck Huntsville and Oneida at catons!

I think, faith+1, you might be talking about when Oneida's coach had to go get his players off the floor to shake hands. It wasn't that they didn't want to, they were just disappointed when they lost and some just fell to the floor. Some didn't like it, but they are just kids and just lost a huge game.

By the way good luck Huntsville and Oneida at catons!

See the people I talked to made it seemed, like they just laid down on the floor & wouldn't even get up for several minutes & once they did just walked through doing nothing in the shaking hands line. I hate when people exagerate this stuff & makes a team look bad.

See the people I talked to made it seemed, like they just laid down on the floor & wouldn't even get up for several minutes & once they did just walked through doing nothing in the shaking hands line. I hate when people exagerate this stuff & makes a team look bad.

Well some people could have seen it that way, because it did take the coach a couple of seconds to get a couple of them up.

I sat at the end of the official scorer's table helping Marty Maston on the PA. I was pulling for Oneida, but.....I also had to come home with the Huntsville girls coach (whom just happens to be my wife)--who never mentioned one thing about the post game actions of either team. Some Oneida players did go down in disappointment briefly, but...Coaches Jeffers and Chambers quickly took action and each young man did go through and shake hands!! :thumb:

I can remember a time or two when I've been on my knees in disappointment, but...in the end!! :o

BTW, I made good on a bet with a Lady Bear or two AND wore that Huntsville T to school the following Monday--just like we'd agreed upon!! Man, that wasn't much fun!!

Edited by TheAnswer9