• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors are out that Tim Hudson may have arm or shoulder trouble.

He is not going to pitch in the World baseball classic because of injuries but it is not stated what it is and probably his arm or shoulder but he should be ready for spring training.

and Mike Hampton will be out the entire season due to Tommy John surgery.

He is not going to pitch in the World baseball classic because of injuries but it is not stated what it is and probably his arm or shoulder but he should be ready for spring training.

and Mike Hampton will be out the entire season due to Tommy John surgery.

Smoltz, Hudson, Thomson, Sosa, Ramirez! They will be fine!!! :thumb:

Braves only competition should be the Mets, and they are the Mets, who are always an implosion waiting to happen. Rest of division pretty mediocre, so if everyone can play .500 ball again maybe it can be proclaimed the greatest division in baseball?

I would have to agree with that some what. but it is going to be hard to say the AL east is oing to be strong with the Yanks and sox which I hate with a passion, and the blue jays seem to have made a lot of transactions and might make a run for the title. but I still say that the NL East will still be the strongest.

Braves only competition should be the Mets, and they are the Mets, who are always an implosion waiting to happen. Rest of division pretty mediocre, so if everyone can play .500 ball again maybe it can be proclaimed the greatest division in baseball?

I can go for that, but I dont see every team finishing above .500 again this season!!!

I can go for that, but I dont see every team finishing above .500 again this season!!!

I think that you are going to be right the Marlins will not be strong and I think that the Nationals were a one year wonder. the Mets and the Phillies are going to be the ones to watch out for. I am looking forward to watch Jeff Francoeur to have another big year and and Wilson Betimit will also help with the lose of Furcal to free agency.

I think that you are going to be right the Marlins will not be strong and I think that the Nationals were a one year wonder. the Mets and the Phillies are going to be the ones to watch out for. I am looking forward to watch Jeff Francoeur to have another big year and and Wilson Betimit will also help with the lose of Furcal to free agency.

Renteria will pick up the slack left by Furcal

Yea, it will be fun to watch Francoeur, Howard(Phillies), and Wright(Mets) go at it for years to come!!!