Best Team in West TN?

dobber2368

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING DIXIE YOUTH AND TRAVEL BALL.LOGAN POORE SS/RHP-LADD CALDWELLCF/RHP-DJ LONG-RF/3B AND A FEW MORE THAT I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW.ALSO THEY HAVE JUNIORS JACORRY PARKS 3B HE WENT TO LIBERTY LAST YEAR.JAY PERKINS -CF -SENIOR, CHASE TREDWAY -1B/RHP A SENIOR.THEY HAVE ZAC MOTE AT CATCHER A SOPHMORE.AND STILL THEY HAVE PANTHOFER SO SEE THEY WILL BE PRETTY GOOD.

I noticed that JCM SS is a freshman. Is that true? I think it will be hard for JCM to be a .500 team with a freshman at SS and other key positions. Panthofer will have to pitch really great with this young of a lineup.

I noticed that JCM SS is a freshman. Is that true? I think it will be hard for JCM to be a .500 team with a freshman at SS and other key positions. Panthofer will have to pitch really great with this young of a lineup.

i am sorry i was wrong he is playing 2nd base,a junior is at short but i bet he will be there before too long.

Easy Milan. Don't get your paws dirty so early in the year. Munford and Huntingdon are quality programs just as is Milan, Covington, USJ, Hardin Co., and Lexington.

I hear good things from Lexington this year, especially in the way of pitching. It will help a ton that Terry Odle is back on staff as a pitching coach.

Huntingdon has a ton of players for a single A school and Coach Eubanks has been to the sub-state both years as a head coach.

Covington may be the best team in AA this year and Coach Miller's looking to get back to the state championship game. Tyler Mathis is one of the best pitchers in the area.

Milan will be in good shape again, but will have to fend off more than just one team in this district, as opposed to the past four years. Dyersburg and Dyer County will both be ready to make runs at the district title. Milan's offense may not be ready to put up a ton of runs, but with the cousins White on the mound, it's a quality 1-2 punch.

Just to finish, don't leave Halls, Union City, Ripley, or JCS out of the conversations.

Easy Milan. Don't get your paws dirty so early in the year. Munford and Huntingdon are quality programs just as is Milan, Covington, USJ, Hardin Co., and Lexington.

I hear good things from Lexington this year, especially in the way of pitching. It will help a ton that Terry Odle is back on staff as a pitching coach.

Huntingdon has a ton of players for a single A school and Coach Eubanks has been to the sub-state both years as a head coach.

Covington may be the best team in AA this year and Coach Miller's looking to get back to the state championship game. Tyler Mathis is one of the best pitchers in the area.

Milan will be in good shape again, but will have to fend off more than just one team in this district, as opposed to the past four years. Dyersburg and Dyer County will both be ready to make runs at the district title. Milan's offense may not be ready to put up a ton of runs, but with the cousins White on the mound, it's a quality 1-2 punch.

Just to finish, don't leave Halls, Union City, Ripley, or JCS out of the conversations.

milan's offense will be just fine..milan loses one bat from last year and picks up many..milan will be a much better hitting team with P john white SS chris white OF jake ramsey C josh webb OF clay mallard 2B jake joyner 1B kyle jackson 3B mason garret and DH bryan vinson..i see milan putting up way more runs this year and adding the pitching we have.. it ll only help us in the long run :thumb:

You're probably hearing those "good things" FROM Terry Odle. As far as state championships at Lexington go, the score is Patterson 1: Odle 0! If I was Lexington I'd be looking to hire someone to teach hitting, but I hear there's a Japanese bat coming out that swings itself.

As for Huntingdon,unless coach Eubanks is Joe Torre's nephew, he'll need a lot more than two or three mediocre at BEST pithcers. Ty Cobb as a hitting coach wouldn't be a bad idea either,but I hear they are giving out bigger trophies for sub-state this year though.

The Keck brothers from lexington are getting ready for the up coming baseball season. I hear that they have quit the basketball team are are working hard on Baseball. John and Billy. Both are strong players. John kills the baseball. I believe both pitch as well.

Camden has finally gotten their team together and are young with limited pitchers.

Should get stronger as the season rolls alone.

Henry Co. lost several key players to graduation and will be looking at young players to step up their game for they can compete in their district.

What is the deal with the (White) last name pitcher from Milan. Is he still out with the hurt leg? Right leg or left?

Milan could beat anyone on that list. Covington could also.

Milans gone back to back to back district champs over Lexington.

Munford and Huntingdon...lets come back to reality.

Munford has finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd in state and region semifinals over the last four years in AAA. Bring Milan to Memphis for a few tourney's and lets see how good they are. reality check. ha

Edited by tater