Best Player in State?

dobber2368

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

why hasnt there been any love for webb? webb has a ridiculous three headed monster with three #1 players in taylor crist, tadd hatcher, and david parks. Plus with the additions of 3 blue chip freshmen, webb is a team to be reckoned with. This should serve as a heads up to baylor and mcallie.

tadd hasn't gotten any better since 12's...hes too busy throwing his racquet and crying about every missed shot. I will give you this though...its entertaining to watch/make fun of :lol:

why hasnt there been any love for webb? webb has a ridiculous three headed monster with three #1 players in taylor crist, tadd hatcher, and david parks. Plus with the additions of 3 blue chip freshmen, webb is a team to be reckoned with. This should serve as a heads up to baylor and mcallie.

Have Crist and Parks been at Webb before this year, because at the Carter Classic I remember it was just Hatcher.

Have Crist and Parks been at Webb before this year, because at the Carter Classic I remember it was just Hatcher.

Yeah, Crist just hasn't played HS tennis and Parks played his freshman year, but had surgery last year so he couldn't play. Is it too much for me to say that Crist is probably top 5 players in the state?

if wishings is so good why is he ranked 75 spots behind krikorian in the southern 18's rankings

the rankings are way off...i would hope you knew that. Bo Seal is ranked 58 in the state of tennessee but is easily top ten. Rankings don't show you anything about how good a player is, because players who play a lot of tournaments have good rankings, whether they are good or not

Guest Cutters Crazies

if wishings is so good why is he ranked 75 spots behind krikorian in the southern 18's rankings

the rankings are way off...i would hope you knew that. Bo Seal is ranked 58 in the state of tennessee but is easily top ten. Rankings don't show you anything about how good a player is, because players who play a lot of tournaments have good rankings, whether they are good or not

good game, there goes that arguement :D

Where is Krikorian going to college