Best Player in State?

dobber2368

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say right now that Kyle would beat Krikorian any day of the week, of that I'm 100% sure, and I also know that John Hereford is VERY overrated. I've seen the kid play and I wasn't impressed at all. He's a good player but not among the top two best. Kevin Kuo has regressed a lot in the past few years. He was one of the top when he played in 14's but since hasn't played much and unless he's drastically improved from state last year, he shouldn't even be mentioned on this list. Solarski is a good player but is nothing special. These players you have listed are good but I'm confident KW would beat all of them :thumb:

Krikorian went undefeated last year and looks to make it a habbit and do it again, yes he had to play behind brian hartness but so would every player listed here... the only set back is that krikorian doesnt take tennis serious at all... he only goes to practice maybe once a week if at all, but thats all he needs to with the competition in TN

Krikorian went undefeated last year and looks to make it a habbit and do it again, yes he had to play behind brian hartness but so would every player listed here... the only set back is that krikorian doesnt take tennis serious at all... he only goes to practice maybe once a week if at all, but thats all he needs to with the competition in TN

if krikorian had played number one last year against kyle wishing he would have lost

you act as if he's some sort of tennis God and he's not, don't get me wrong he's an exceptional player but not too good for tennessee competition :thumb:

can u say KEELY RAY? yes best player in mid state. probably state. i have never seen a player like this since john mackenroe...seriously this kid is unbelievable. its going to be hard to beat this kid...he and i had a conversation the other day and he told me that there were about 30 colleges looking to give him a full ride scholarships...not to mention the endorsements from nike and wilson...seriously look for this kid to be in the wimbledon! :thumb:

-dynasty

can u say KEELY RAY? yes best player in mid state. probably state. i have never seen a player like this since john mackenroe...seriously this kid is unbelievable. its going to be hard to beat this kid...he and i had a conversation the other day and he told me that there were about 30 colleges looking to give him a full ride scholarships...not to mention the endorsements from nike and wilson...seriously look for this kid to be in the wimbledon! :angry:

-dynasty

If the kid was that good...he wouldn't be playing high school tennis right now, he'd be somewhere else playing the top players in the world

is this a joke?

Guest Cutters Crazies

If the kid was that good...he wouldn't be playing high school tennis right now, he'd be somewhere else playing the top players in the world

is this a joke?

stop replying to stupid posts...it only makes u look stupid of course its a joke

I'm pretty confident that Kyle Wishing is going to come into state this year, as he did last year, and just totally rape the whole tournament, taking home the championship once again! haha... I haven't gotten out to see many of the other contenders though, man I really need to.

Edited by UK_Girlie

why hasnt there been any love for webb? webb has a ridiculous three headed monster with three #1 players in taylor crist, tadd hatcher, and david parks. Plus with the additions of 3 blue chip freshmen, webb is a team to be reckoned with. This should serve as a heads up to baylor and mcallie.