Best Player in State?

dobber2368

tadd hasn't gotten any better since 12's...hes too busy throwing his racquet and crying about every missed shot. I will give you this though...its entertaining to watch/make fun of :huh:

if tadd hasnt gotten any better since 12's then why was he no. 1 in Tenn. in 14's? B) I've watched him play lately and he still is a top player, so im not sure which tadd your talking about.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daniel krikorian is THE most premier tennis player in this entire great nation of the united states....no not the nation, the world. daniel will destroy roger federer if he challenged him. come to think of it daniel krikorian is the greatest tennis player in the whole universe! WAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daniel krikorian is THE most premier tennis player in this entire great nation of the united states....no not the nation, the world. daniel will destroy roger federer if he challenged him. come to think of it daniel krikorian is the greatest tennis player in the whole universe! WAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, someone is quite the fan, aren't they? <_<

Okay guys, this is off subject and to be honest I only read the first page when I got distracted. I would like for everyone to look back to the first page of this thread to the man named OvertonHighSchool. Then look at the bowling picture and try not to laugh. What a bunch of winners. Take your bowling picture to a bowling thread.

Okay guys, this is off subject and to be honest I only read the first page when I got distracted. I would like for everyone to look back to the first page of this thread to the man named OvertonHighSchool. Then look at the bowling picture and try not to laugh. What a bunch of winners. Take your bowling picture to a bowling thread.

Aww... don't be mean. So what he has a bowling picture. That's just on his signature thing. I have a soccer player on mine.... do you have a problem with that? :)