13AA

redbirdfan

Well were about to see what these teams are made of. Westview, in my opinion, is a lock to win 13AA. The interesting matchup will be in round 2. Assuming Milan and Gibson Co. win Monday. I just hope Gibson Co. comes to play. If so, it will be fun. The way the lady pioneers have played in some games, I am only looking at round 1 right now. They've been up and down all season. They are playing a little better right now. Lets lace 'em up and see what happens!

GO Gibson Co.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coin flips happened yesterday for some reason... :o

Anyway, Crockett will be the 7th seed and Dyer the 6th seed.

Quarterfinals are set....

Westview vs. bye (thank goodness)

Obion vs. Dyersburg

Gibson vs. Dyer Co.

Milan vs. Crockett Co.

Monday night should be a good night of basketball, that's for sure.

I hear there is a possibility of a new show on one of Luap Elknit network stations - "The Heavy D Power Hour!" I'll listen! :thumb:

Elknit would get fined heavily by the FCC. His show will be on Sirius 102 weekdays at 5:30 starting March 13th!

I hear there is quite an explosive lineup in store for the show!!!

The show debuts tonight by giving WesCharge the beating of his life in"the 30 minute ride from (^". The windows are locked, the food has been prepared.....let the best man win baby!!

I OWN YOU WES................... :P

Oh , you crazy kids :) Rolling down Windows and eatin Mexican food, I just don't know about you guys.. elknit will have his own show on one of the 15 network of stations called "HOW GREAT AM I " ??? :P

As it relates to the 13AA tourney, OC/Dyersburg game will be a close contest throughout I think.. The Lady Rebels have played well of late and Reedy is shooting a solid 40% from 3-point land (this percentage is accurate WEsCharge before you start whining about numbers ;) ) Strayhorn is a clutch player for the Lady Trojans so I look for a good 1st round game with the winner to take on the top ranked #1 Lady Chargers of Westview.

Should be an excellent 13AA tournament and remember, Heavy D never saw a hospitality room he didn't like :thumb:

Monday night, it all begins......and with a good one with #4 Obion Co vs #5 Dyersburg. This should be a great game between two solid ballclubs. OC has won both meetings this season with D'burg, but once again playing at Dyersburg will be a plus for the Lady Trojans. After night one, who will still be playing? OC, GC, and Milan are the picks here.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday night, it all begins......and with a good one with #4 Obion Co vs #5 Dyersburg. This should be a great game between two solid ballclubs. OC has won both meetings this season with D'burg, but once again playing at Dyersburg will be a plus for the Lady Trojans. After night one, who will still be playing? OC, GC, and Milan are the picks here.

Like they always say, it's hard to beat a good team 3 times.

Dyersburg, GC, & Milan...

Guest NoPainNoGain

This should be one of the best Girls District Tournaments in recent History, at least on paper. While Westview is the pick based on regular season, there are (5) teams capable of winning it all. Westview has shown vulnerability in several games the second half of the year, and it will come down to who brings the most intensity to the tournament. Gibson County is playing really well at this time, and Coach Russell knows how to prepare. Milan is arguably the most talented team, and if they return to their early season style, there is no limit how far they could go (however beating Russell for the 4th time will be tough). Obion County and Dyersburg are probably a notch below the first three, but both are capable. Should be great !