AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

First of all thank for wishing us luck. With "Glamour shots" do u mean my signature??? and if yes u can forget about it buddy, cause that is what gets my heart pumpin. The thing about my passion came from the love for soccer. I kissed soccer good bye for 3 years, but i think i need to show some love again. And i don't think my passion is gonna rub on a lot of people on the team. It is a bad thing, but i think for right now, where it is trying out time that is a good thing. No one right now should get any respect on the field, and I think EVERYONE on the team should earn their respect on the field, then after season is getting ready to start, is where unity comes in. The team shouldn't forget eventhou during try outs u r fighting for ur place in the team, the team should not forget that in the end we all are on the same team and fighting for the same goal.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Edited by cliffdiver409

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get back on track and discuss the original topic of AAA final 8? Actually, I agree with Bruinsoccer. Region 1 is usually not a threat to the "Big Boys" but anything can happen and everyone is beatable. There is some good talent in the area this year and even if none of us make past Knoxville, there will be some great games played in Region 1 this year.

Guest Number8

Can we get back on track and discuss the original topic of AAA final 8? Actually, I agree with Bruinsoccer. Region 1 is usually not a threat to the "Big Boys" but anything can happen and everyone is beatable. There is some good talent in the area this year and even if none of us make past Knoxville, there will be some great games played in Region 1 this year.

You r right we should stay on the topic, but some punks think they need to give stupid comments. there is a lot of talent in region one this year, i hope we (region 1) will make region two some trouble. I guess once season starts we will know where each team is standing, and time for that is not to far away.

Number 8------TAKE it from a voice ofexperience, You may have passion but you have put a number on your head that will carry to the field , Number 8 , will now be watched to see if your feet do what your mouth does...........slow down there is plenty of season to prove your what you claim to be. :blink:

LC, I look forward to your input all the time!!! ;)

Guest Number8

Number 8------TAKE it from a voice ofexperience, You may have passion but you have put a number on your head that will carry to the field , Number 8 , will now be watched to see if your feet do what your mouth does...........slow down there is plenty of season to prove your what you claim to be. :blink:

LC, I look forward to your input all the time!!! ;)

;) maybe i m getting a lil ahead of myself. But number 8 is hopefully the number i m gonna get, because that is the number i have played all my life with. and yes my feet are goin to have to catch up with my mouth. But i m just really excited about the season :)