Best coaches in TN?

wes_c_addle

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why this conversation comes up every year. No one has put themselves on the platform from last year to add them to a new list. once your coach wins back-to-back state championships, or a national title, you can put their name on here with the Phil Clark's and Pharr's.

I agree these two are on a different level. They do all aspects of coaching.

My vote would go to coach George from Marshall county or Coach Smith from DL, however this is something that gets overlooked. here is great coaches eventhough they may not have rings.

Geno Miller -Covington

Hargrove-Tullahoma

Morrison-Overton

Alumbugh-Franklin

Eubanks-Huntingdon

Joyner- Milan High School

Two very good coaches in West Tn

I don't understand why this conversation comes up every year. No one has put themselves on the platform from last year to add them to a new list. once your coach wins back-to-back state championships, or a national title, you can put their name on here with the Phil Clark's and Pharr's.

yes, this topic is for the end of the season, not the beginning. Kids improve alot from year to year, but most coaches have it or they don't.

• 1 month later...

I agree with a lot of you. But Phil Clark at Bartlett has to be one of Tennessee's best. His Varsity and JV teams have both put up 20 plus wins in the last two years. And has outstanding talent for the next couple of years. I believe a state title will be at Bartlett in the future. Check out their web page for the records

www.bartletthighschoolbaseball.com