2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game on friday night. I guess #20 is Oden, right. Well, that kid was one of the best, well rounded players, ive seen in a long time. Not only could he score, he caused Lebanon's guards trouble the entire night. I haven't been to a Lebanon game in over a year, but the way they played friday night they will be just fine. I might have just caught them on a good night, and caught Siegel on a bad night, but it looked to me like Lebanon was by far the better TEAM. Ramsey looked like he would dominate, but Henderson shut him down in the paint. And Oden and #23 were canceled out by Nick, Marc, Ken. They just didn't have an answer for John Presley and his 6/7 from behind the arc. The white guy starting for siegel is terrible, and wasn't productive. They were out rebounded, and the entire team seemed to give the ball to Oden and watch. If LHS wouldn't have hit their free throws, the game could have went the other way.

ya that white guy is cutter he is a sophmore and is one of the best shooters in this district and if it werent for refs this game would have been a Siegel blowout, im just glad when tournaments get here we wont have those refs again so we can coe out and dominate lebanon if we play them

Maybe people dont like Siegel because of the bogus excuses. Lets look at facts: Siegel went to the line 25 times and Lebanon went to the line 21. Siegel was fouling the last 3 minutes to stop the clock. If the fouls were one sided it was Siegels way. I think Siegel shot poorly from the line 11of 25. So they lost! Jones is a whiner. I have seen him foul for years and he cant figure it out. LHS lost Presley first with 5 fouls and LHS over came it. Oden played as well as I have seen him play. But the attitude is not good. Be honest , people see Oden and jones attitude and tag that to Siegel. Jones whined at SMS , CMS , OHS and now at SHS. Its not the schools fault. The game was lost SHS down 5 shooting 2 and Jones is T up , misses both F/T . LHS hits the 2 shots and score and are up 9. Thanks Jones you are the man.

Maybe people dont like Siegel because of the bogus excuses. Lets look at facts: Siegel went to the line 25 times and Lebanon went to the line 21. Siegel was fouling the last 3 minutes to stop the clock. If the fouls were one sided it was Siegels way. I think Siegel shot poorly from the line 11of 25. So they lost! Jones is a whiner. I have seen him foul for years and he cant figure it out. LHS lost Presley first with 5 fouls and LHS over came it. Oden played as well as I have seen him play. But the attitude is not good. Be honest , people see Oden and jones attitude and tag that to Siegel. Jones whined at SMS , CMS , OHS and now at SHS. Its not the schools fault. The game was lost SHS down 5 shooting 2 and Jones is T up , misses both F/T . LHS hits the 2 shots and score and are up 9. Thanks Jones you are the man.

so are you dirkie....................lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game on friday night. I guess #20 is Oden, right. Well, that kid was one of the best, well rounded players, ive seen in a long time. Not only could he score, he caused Lebanon's guards trouble the entire night. I haven't been to a Lebanon game in over a year, but the way they played friday night they will be just fine. I might have just caught them on a good night, and caught Siegel on a bad night, but it looked to me like Lebanon was by far the better TEAM. Ramsey looked like he would dominate, but Henderson shut him down in the paint. And Oden and #23 were canceled out by Nick, Marc, Ken. They just didn't have an answer for John Presley and his 6/7 from behind the arc. The white guy starting for siegel is terrible, and wasn't productive. They were out rebounded, and the entire team seemed to give the ball to Oden and watch. If LHS wouldn't have hit their free throws, the game could have went the other way.

Very solid reasoning, and good post.