Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard marion beat grundy tonight and also heard freshman morgan pittman hit a grand slam

not only did freshman morgan pittman hit a grand slam, she made some awesome playes behind the plate and at first base. freshman mary moore hit one over and have several other great hits. sophmore alyssa davis made some great playes at second and her slap bunt is the best i have ever seen. and who can forget those back to back home runs in two different games by seniors jen spangler and brittany paris way to go HOME RUN HITTERS. jen also made an unbelievable catch at first.

who do the lady warriors play first in the real season??????

Marion is scheduled to play Franklin Co. March 14 @ 5:00 CST at home.

They looked really good at the Play Day games. If they keeps those bats working, this should be a great season for the Lady Warriors.

Hey "B"... how'd your girl look at Bledsoe's playday? Be objective now... I know there is a lot of pressure on yuu because jhoutsider is watching. :(

She done good....She was the only one to hit off of Cumberland County....The team was trying to work out some kinks and few other things but all together it was a very good performance from the whole team all day....Like jhoutsider said only allowed 2 runs all day in 4 games....Sounds pretty good to me....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys