Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

OK guys, let's calm down. I heard at the BB game last night that Coach Keef is filling in for Coach Moore, when he is not able to be there as a faculty representative. There may be games in the district that will be on days that spring practice is not. We all need to stick together as a unit and try to make the best of both situations. We are MARION COUNTY and we will survive!!!!

THANK YOU CHIC :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i guess u have been told something that no one else was, what i was told was that chuck would b there as a rep. from the school NOT THE HEAD COACH. and coach lane would stay.

AND IF I RECALL YOU WERE THE ONE ON HERE THAT STARTED ASKING ABOUT COACH MOORE LEAVING , SO TO ME, U STARTED THIS :)

I don't care who is listed as the head coach. My point, which you seem to have no idea on how to grasp, is that I'm upset that this team is going through another MAJOR change that they have no control over.

As I have always stated, I am VERY happy Daryl Layne is part of this team. He seems to be the only stable adult these players have to rely on.

Are you saying I'm at fault for asking about Coach Moore leaving? So I guess every person that asks a question on a controversial topic is at fault to you because they asked a question? If so, then so be it. I have no problem being at fault in your eyes.

I don't care who is listed as the head coach. My point, which you seem to have no idea on how to grasp, is that I'm upset that this team is going through another MAJOR change that they have no control over.

As I have always stated, I am VERY happy Daryl Layne is part of this team. He seems to be the only stable adult these players have to rely on.

Are you saying I'm at fault for asking about Coach Moore leaving? So I guess every person that asks a question on a controversial topic is at fault to you because they asked a question? If so, then so be it. I have no problem being at fault in your eyes.

Forgive me if I am wrong but I believe MC-DAD was one of Coach Moore's biggest supporters when this season started. Man, how a couple of weeks will change a man's prospective.

Et tu, Brute?:)

Edited by Bill#49

Forgive me if I am wrong but I believe MC-DAD was one of Coach Moore's biggest supporters when this season started. Man, how a couple of weeks will change a man's prospective.

Et tu, Brute?:(

You're right...

A couple of weeks and leaving right before Districts.

Amazing what it takes to change a man's prospective.

Alright guys... Let me stop this mess now. I am Chuck Keef. I am a teacher at MC and next year I will be the Girls Basketball coach. LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW....I AM NOT NOW NOR WILL I BE THE HEAD COACH OF GIRLS SOFTBALL AT MARION COUNTY! PERIOD....

We all know about the unfortunate accident that Coach Laws suffered back in November. Coach Moore and Coach Layne agreed to take the team on an interim basis until such time that Coach Laws was able to return. Coach Moore has been a football assistant at MC since I was in school a very long time ago. He told the administration and he told the team that when spring practice started, he would have to go with football. It is now that time of year with Spring Practice beginning on Monday.

For liability purposes, there must be a Faculty Representative in attendance at all sporting events. That is where I come in. Since Coach Layne is not an employee of the School, the team was needing a faculty represetative. Coach Moore ask me if I would fill in. I am more than happy to be the rep but I WILL NOT have the title of head coach.

Nothing has changed nor will it be changed going into this final week of regular season and District Tournament. Coach Layne has been with the team all season and he certainly knows what he is doing. The girls have played ball for years and they certainly know what they are doing. Coach Layne and I will determine how my presence will best serve the team. I am there to do whatever he needs me too, if he needs anything at all..... Coach Moore talked to the girls last night after practice to tell them what was going on. He also told them that he would still be there at games after he was finished with football. As soon as football practice is over, he'll come to the game where ever it is. To my knowledge, none of the girls have a problem with it. So, if it is not a problem to them, there is no need for the rest of us to worry.

As far as I'm concerned, when this season ends, so does my involvement with the team. Coach Laws is recovering and I see no reason why she will not resume responsibility of the team for next year.

Coach Moore and Coach Layne have done a tremendous job with this team in a year that has been unique, to say the least. It hasn't been easy for anyone involved. Coach Moore, Coach Layne and myself are committed to see this team do well. I agreed to do this because I love these girls, I love this team and I love this school. I'm certain that Coach Moore and Coach Layne feel the same way.

I think that, rather than throw daggers at the backs of those that have helped, we should feel blessed to have had people who were willing to give of themselves unselfishly to help this team through what really could have been a disasterous season.

Let's stop the rummors and bickering NOW!

Sincerely,

Chuck Keef.

Edited by fcd163

Alright guys... Let me stop this mess now. I am Chuck Keef. I am a teacher at MC and next year I will be the Girls Basketball coach. LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW....I AM NOT NOW NOR WILL I BE THE HEAD COACH OF GIRLS SOFTBALL AT MARION COUNTY! PERIOD....

We all know about the unfortunate accident that Coach Laws suffered back in November. Coach Moore and Coach Layne agreed to take the team on an interim basis until such time that Coach Laws was able to return. Coach Moore has been a football assistant at MC since I was in school a very long time ago. He told the administration and he told the team that when spring practice started, he would have to go with football. It is now that time of year with Spring Practice beginning on Monday.

For liability purposes, there must be a Faculty Representative in attendance at all sporting events. That is where I come in. Since Coach Layne is not an employee of the School, the team was needing a faculty represetative. Coach Moore ask me if I would fill in. I am more than happy to be the representative but I WILL NOT have the title of head coach.

Nothing has changed nor will it be changed going into this final week of regular season and District Tournament. Coach Layne has been with the team all season and he certainly knows what he is doing. The girls have played ball for years and they certainly know what they are doing. Coach Layne and I will determine how my presence will best serve the team. I am there to do whatever he needs me too, if he needs anything at all..... Coach Moore talked to the girls last night after practice to tell them what was going on. To my knowledge, none of the girls have a problem with it. So, if it is not a problem to them, there is no need for the rest of us to worry.

As far as I'm concerned, when this season ends, so does my involvement with the team. Coach Laws is recovering and I see no reason why she will not resume responsibility of the team for next year.

Coach Moore and Coach Layne have done a tremendous job with this team in a year that has been unique, to say the least. It hasn't been easy for anyone involved. Coach Moore, Coach Layne and myself are committed to see this team do well. I agreed to do this because I love these girls, I love this team and I love this school. I'm certain that Coach Moore and Coach Layne feel the same way.

I think that, rather than throw daggers at the backs of those that have helped, we should feel blessed to have had people who were willing to give of themselves unselfishly to help this team through what really could have been a disasterous season.

Sincerely,

Chuck Keef.

VERY WELL SAID COACH KEEF <_<:thumb:

For liability purposes, there must be a Faculty Representative in attendance at all sporting events. That is where I come in. Since Coach Layne is not an employee of the School, the team was needing a faculty represetative. Coach Moore ask me if I would fill in. I am more than happy to be the rep but I WILL NOT have the title of head coach.

Nothing has changed nor will it be changed going into this final week of regular season and District Tournament. Coach Layne has been with the team all season and he certainly knows what he is doing. The girls have played ball for years and they certainly know what they are doing. Coach Layne and I will determine how my presence will best serve the team. I am there to do whatever he needs me too, if he needs anything at all..... Coach Moore talked to the girls last night after practice to tell them what was going on. He also told them that he would still be there at games after he was finished with football. As soon as football practice is over, he'll come to the game where ever it is. To my knowledge, none of the girls have a problem with it. So, if it is not a problem to them, there is no need for the rest of us to worry.

Sincerely,

Chuck Keef.

Good post.....Where you been? Not saw you on here in a LONG time....Check in more often...

Funny how some people are two-faced in some of there comments? Supporter one minute and hater the next.....

You better be thankful that the coach volunteered to coach the team at the beginning of the year or Marion wouldn't even have a team. Be thankful you have a team and support Coach Keef and Coach Layne.