Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

I don't know about all this stuff and had never read any post on this topic. I guess the reason I'm posting now My kid plays for Kingston and they played Marion Co in the Cumberland Co toruny I thought Marion was a well coached team and the players played hard. I know it's none of my busniess and I have no ties to the team so my two cents are keep playing hard and good things will happen and the bad things will pass.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS , JUST WISH OTHER PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT THAT WAY.. INSTEAD THEY LOOK FOR THE WORST.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST :thumb:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS , JUST WISH OTHER PEOPLE WOULD SEE IT THAT WAY.. INSTEAD THEY LOOK FOR THE WORST.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST :thumb:

I agree also when we started our season everyone doubted us but we proved them wrong we have done very well this season..there is still a lot of ball left to plat but so far we have beat teams people expected us to lose but to our season has went great :thumb:

I agree with Mr. information they are a good team when they want to be... But its bad when your seniors come to the east ridge game and the hixson game and all they say is i hope we dont get beat by 10... someone needs to step up and be a leader its pretty bad that freshmens are having to be the leaders. but marion is a very good team and if they play they could go very fair in the playoffs.... good luck to the girls!!!!

I know that Marion has several Freshmen and a few sophomores, but what does the future hold as far as middle school players coming up over the next few years?

And do you see any of the girls that didn't play this year coming out next year? I know a couple of very good freshmen didn't play this year and was just wondering. Anyone with any input please reply....

I know that Marion has several Freshmen and a few sophomores, but what does the future hold as far as middle school players coming up over the next few years?

And do you see any of the girls that didn't play this year coming out next year? I know a couple of very good freshmen didn't play this year and was just wondering. Anyone with any input please reply....

i don't know anything about the middle school team but i know that there wasnt any girls who didnt get to play this year because they only have 10 players on their team..i think

there are a couple of good middle school players coming up but they aren't going to be as strong as the ones we are losing

i agree that everybody doubt marion. They have played well this year at times. Marion could be a very good team if they would play every game like they know they can...but somebody besides the freshmen r goin to have to step up to go deep into the playoffs... but they can do it.. good luck girls!

I don't normally post replys on here, but I want to say that I think there are plenty of girls on this team who have stepped up. From the minute this season has started there have been comments made concerning Coach Laws, Coach Layne, Coach Moore and the team itself. Granted the girls had a lot to overcome with starting out with coaching questions, to personalities on the team, but to say that only the freshman have stepped up really hurts the rest of this team. There are 7 girls returning next year and all of them are quality players. Maybe if these girls were seeing a better example of finger pointing they wouldn't be doing it themselves. Last time I checked that is why softball is a team sport. The good that has come this year belongs to all of them as well as the bad. I am not sure which games you are watching but I have missed 1 game all year and I agree someone needs to step up and be a leader but some of the players might not want to say what they think, when both coaches have freshman on the field. I am proud of all of you!! Marion can and will take it to the next level at Districts. Good luck to all the girls.;) Wanted to add I think that David and Darrell have done a good job this year. They really stepped into a tough situation and handled it very well. This is really not meant to offend just wanted to point out the obvious

Edited by pleed308

I don't normally post replys on here, but I want to say that I think there are plenty of girls on this team who have stepped up. From the minute this season has started there have been comments made concerning Coach Laws, Coach Layne, Coach Moore and the team itself. Granted the girls had a lot to overcome with starting out with coaching questions, to personalities on the team, but to say that only the freshman have stepped up really hurts the rest of this team. There are 7 girls returning next year and all of them are quality players. Maybe if these girls were seeing a better example of finger pointing they wouldn't be doing it themselves. Last time I checked that is why softball is a team sport. The good that has come this year belongs to all of them as well as the bad. I am not sure which games you are watching but I have missed 1 game all year and I agree someone needs to step up and be a leader but some of the players might not want to say what they think, when both coaches have freshman on the field. I am proud of all of you!! Marion can and will take it to the next level at Districts. Good luck to all the girls.:thumb: Wanted to add I think that David and Darrell have done a good job this year. They really stepped into a tough situation and handled it very well. This is really not meant to offend just wanted to point out the obvious

I'm not sure I know what you mean by your comment about the players not being able to say what they think because the coaches have freshman on the team.