Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading between the lines and I could be way off, but it sounds as if he is saying that the older girls like it better without Coach Laws but won't speak their mind because she could be the coach again next year. Anyway enough on that subject....

Back to the girls coming up, I know they have two really good girls in Emily Pickett and the Moses girl. I also know from playing them that they have two really good 12U girls teams in the Sonic Blast and the Thrashers. Do most of the girls on these two teams go to Jasper and does anyone know anything about them.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by your comment about the players not being able to say what they think because the coaches have freshman on the team.

Just to clarify there have been posts by "MR INFORMATION AND SP DUDE" stating that only the freshman players have" STEPPED UP". I completely disagree I feel as if several of the girls have given 110%. I have complete respect for David and Darrell for being there for the girls and doing a heck of a job. I am proud of all of the girls and feel like they will all "step up" for district. Perhaps " MR INFORMATION and SP DUDE" should think how there comments are taken before pointing fingers. once again we have 7 girls returning next year and each of them, not only the freshman, have given there all this year. I hope the girls find some momentum and do great in the DISTRICT>

Edited by pleed308

Well it seems to coaching situation at Marion County has hit a new low...

I didn't hear this first hand but as far as I understand, Coach Moore told the team yesterday at practice that Monday was his last day with the team.

It seems that football is starting Monday and since he is a football coach, he is going to leave the softball team so he can be at spring practice with the boys.

3 coaches in one year. And the week Districts start...

If this is not true, I apologize and hope someone sets the record straight.

Well it seems to coaching situation at Marion County has hit a new low...

I didn't hear this first hand but as far as I understand, Coach Moore told the team yesterday at practice that Monday was his last day with the team.

It seems that football is starting Monday and since he is a football coach, he is going to leave the softball team so he can be at spring practice with the boys.

3 coaches in one year. And the week Districts start...

If this is not true, I apologize and hope someone sets the record straight.

yes this did happen but he told Mr.Raffo before the season started that he was here to be the football coach so he would have to leave when football officallystarted and the football team is having probelms to there head coach is leaving i am sad because this season has been fun and it won't be the same without him

yes this did happen but he told Mr.Raffo before the season started that he was here to be the football coach so he would have to leave when football officallystarted and the football team is having probelms to there head coach is leaving i am sad because this season has been fun and it won't be the same without him

Does that make it fair? No.

These girls have worked since last October for this season and to have come through all the trouble they have and just before Districts have another new head coach. NO, it's nowhere close to being fair.

And we all wonder why Marion only has 10 or 11 girls tryout for the team.

Does that make it fair? No.

These girls have worked since last October for this season and to have come through all the trouble they have and just before Districts have another new head coach. NO, it's nowhere close to being fair.

And we all wonder why Marion only has 10 or 11 girls tryout for the team.

NO ONE SAID THAT THEY WERE GETTING A NEW HEAD COACH, AND NO THIS IS NOT WHY THERE WERE ONLY 10-11 GIRLS CAME OUT. YOU KNOW THAT!!!

EVERYONE KNEW THAT HE WAS A FOOTBALL COACH AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON, AND WE ALL KNEW THAT WHEN FOOTBALL SEASON STARTED THAT HE HAS TO GO TO THE JOB THAT PAYS HIM, HE TOLD THEM THAT, SO DONT START NOW WITH ALL THIS MESS, JUST LIKE U SAID A WEEK BEFORE DISTRICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THESE GIRLS KNOW THE GAME, AND THEY WILL BE JUST FINE IF WE WILL LET THEM PLAY THE GAME. :)

NO ONE SAID THAT THEY WERE GETTING A NEW HEAD COACH,

YOU ARE WRONG!!! They were told that Chuck Keef was going to be the new head coach and Daryl was still going to be the assistant.

AND NO THIS IS NOT WHY THERE WERE ONLY 10-11 GIRLS CAME OUT. YOU KNOW THAT!!!

Try reading between the lines...

Not this specific problem, but all the problems surrounding this season is why only 11 tried out. YOU KNOW THAT!!!

EVERYONE KNEW THAT HE WAS A FOOTBALL COACH AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEASON, AND WE ALL KNEW THAT WHEN FOOTBALL SEASON STARTED THAT HE HAS TO GO TO THE JOB THAT PAYS HIM, HE TOLD THEM THAT,

No one ever told me there was the possiblity that Coach Moore would leave the team to return to football before the season was over.

SO DONT START NOW WITH ALL THIS MESS, JUST LIKE U SAID A WEEK BEFORE DISTRICT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean "Don't start with all this mess"? I'm not starting anything, I'm only responding to THE MESS!!!

ALL OF THESE GIRLS KNOW THE GAME, AND THEY WILL BE JUST FINE IF WE WILL LET THEM PLAY THE GAME. :)

I NEVER SAID THE GIRLS DIDN'T KNOW THE GAME LuvTheGame10 and YES, they will be fine even if they had to play the games without a coach.

well i guess u have been told something that no one else was, what i was told was that chuck would b there as a rep. from the school NOT THE HEAD COACH. and coach lane would stay.

AND IF I RECALL YOU WERE THE ONE ON HERE THAT STARTED ASKING ABOUT COACH MOORE LEAVING , SO TO ME, U STARTED THIS :)

OK guys, let's calm down. I heard at the BB game last night that Coach Keef is filling in for Coach Moore, when he is not able to be there as a faculty representative. There may be games in the district that will be on days that spring practice is not. We all need to stick together as a unit and try to make the best of both situations. We are MARION COUNTY and we will survive!!!!

Edited by MC-Chic