Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it is a good game but I honestly wouldn't be suprised if you all beat us.....We aren't playing well at all right now.......But anyways Hope everyone has a safe trip.....

Well I think that goes for any team on any day of the season. It all depends on who shows up and who doesn't. Most games, when two good teams are playing, it usually comes down to who makes the first error.

I watched the Bledsoe/Sweetwater game in Crossville. Bledsoe played hard and fought through the whole game. It really came down to Sweetwater getting a couple of good hits in the top of the last inning.

I hope we have a good game and no one gets hurt.

See you there...

Well I think that goes for any team on any day of the season. It all depends on who shows up and who doesn't. Most games, when two good teams are playing, it usually comes down to who makes the first error.

I watched the Bledsoe/Sweetwater game in Crossville. Bledsoe played hard and fought through the whole game. It really came down to Sweetwater getting a couple of good hits in the top of the last inning.

I hope we have a good game and no one gets hurt.

See you there...

Yeah it was a tough game and I think had we not had to pull Kaitlyn, we might've won, but you can't win them all.....Looking at the Tournament Schedule for this weekend, we have a very tough pool....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Yeah it was a tough game and I think had we not had to pull Kaitlyn, we might've won, but you can't win them all.....Looking at the Tournament Schedule for this weekend, we have a very tough pool....

I wish we were going to Cookville this weekend. I believe if we would play more tournament ball, we would be a better team.

I wish we were going to Cookville this weekend. I believe if we would play more tournament ball, we would be a better team.

I honestly don't think playing in alot of tourneys would make us that much better...we don't have enough players or pitching to be playing ball every weekend look what happend last weekend....cassie hurt her leg and she pretty much is our only pitcher and brittney hurt her leg also she wil be hurt awhile so we played good ball this weekend but we just have no business going off and playing ball every weekend :thumb:

I honestly don't think playing in alot of tourneys would make us that much better...we don't have enough players or pitching to be playing ball every weekend look what happend last weekend....cassie hurt her leg and she pretty much is our only pitcher and brittney hurt her leg also she wil be hurt awhile so we played good ball this weekend but we just have no business going off and playing ball every weekend :thumb:

What happened to them? How did they get hurt? Is Brittney not playing today?

I understand your point, but I never said we needed to play every weekend. I know Brittney hurt her leg and Cassie strained her groin. Cassie also had to ice her arm after pitching the first two games Friday night. Jen is more than capable of pitching in the pool games and would get to the point where she could pitch in the regular bracket games.

My point is, if we would play in two or three opening season playday tournaments and hit the Croosville, Cookville and one other tournament, it would help us in the regular season.

I understand your point, but I never said we needed to play every weekend. I know Brittney hurt her leg and Cassie strained her groin. Cassie also had to ice her arm after pitching the first two games Friday night. Jen is more than capable of pitching in the pool games and would get to the point where she could pitch in the regular bracket games.

My point is, if we would play in two or three opening season playday tournaments and hit the Croosville, Cookville and one other tournament, it would help us in the regular season.

What is Marion County's record?

What happened to them? How did they get hurt? Is Brittney not playing today?

She was sliding into 2nd and home last Friday night and now has one of the worst "strawberries" I have ever seen.

It bothered her all day Saturday but as the day progressed she started moving a little better. She practiced yesterday and as far as I know, she will be playing today.