Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they are off until the next Tuesday. I don't know whose decision this was, but this would have been a great week to get some games in or at least more then 2 practices.

Coach Laws set the schedule. maybe U should ask her why they aint playing this week. while UR at it ask her why she only scheduled 17 games. not very much if U ask me.

Well...at least they'll be well rested when they start back up on Tuesday.

Good luck Lady Warriors..... :thumb:

and theyll B starting back up in a improved stadium. seems Coach Layne N Coach Moore have been busy during the off week. field looks good. buildings N bleachers look good. team is playing good. i know our girls R having fun. thangs have never been better for Marion County softball!

I heard a rummor over the weekend that concerned Coach Laws. Before I say what it was, has anyone heard anything new on her situation? What I have came second or third hand and I just want to know if someone else has heard anything new.

She was released to teach 4 hours a day and started this last Monday. However, she is not released to coach and will not be on the field.

How long will it be before she takes over again?

As far as I understand, she will not be taking over the team this year. She has only been released to teach 4 hours a day to see if she can handle it.

Besides, is it fair to the team if a coaching change is made in the middle of the season? The girls seem to be happy with Coach Moore and Coach Layne and they're playing great ball. I, for one, would like to see Coach Moore and Coach Layne stay for the rest of the season.