Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion County softball will be just fine. Coach Laws or whom ever coaches this team will do just fine. They have good leadership in Jen and Paris. Cassie is a fine athlete and pitcher from what I have been told and they have an outstanding freshman class coming in. Just be patient and wait for the calm of the storm and everything will be alright.

I agree the softball team is going 2 be fine they are very strong and all the coaching they need. they a very strong seniors who the hit the ball well like paris and spangler and the center fielder who covers a lot of ground and they have new freshmen who r also very strong and they have the 3rd baseman long who does a very good job so i think the ladies r going 2 to very well they play south pitt 2~nite yall should come out !!! Good luck ladies keep up the good work !!!! <_<

I have been to all the softball games. The softball team started off very hot. But ever since that lose to ND some of them play like they dont care. I mean you lose or you make an error and you laugh about it. That stuff isnt funny and when its your seniors that is doing the laughing its sad. But they are a few that still care about winning and playing perfect. About three maybe. But if they get there act together they will be fine. But to the three that care about winning good luck. and to the ones that act like it dont care, you better wake up because this is some of yours last time to play softball. Remember I said that!

i wuz just a bit miffed at the first of the year with the way the coaching situation wuz goin. now im downright PO’ed. did ya’ll C the pathetic writeup N the paper Friday? Coach Laws cant stand it Bcause she aint the center of attention so she has to do a interview for the paper. what in the sam-heck does she think shes doing? why wood the paper do the story if not requested by Coach Laws or someone close to her? what purpose did that story surve? nun. she should go on with living her life and gettin better and leave the team alone. Coach Moore and Coach Layne have dun good things with the team and she goes and does something like this. everyone is focused on the season at hand. she said in the article that she called a meetin with the parents and players to discuss her situation. lie. the meeting wuz called by Coach Moore and she cried to Coach Raffo until he let her attend. she should have done the team a favor and just said no when the reporter contacted her about the interview. she didnt have 2 do it but then she wouldnt get the attention wood she? i hope that this is the last of it and she will leave the team alone now. they need to stay focused on the rest of the season.

i wuz just a bit miffed at the first of the year with the way the coaching situation wuz goin. now im downright PO’ed. did ya’ll C the pathetic writeup N the paper Friday? Coach Laws cant stand it Bcause she aint the center of attention so she has to do a interview for the paper. what in the sam-heck does she think shes doing? why wood the paper do the story if not requested by Coach Laws or someone close to her? what purpose did that story surve? nun. she should go on with living her life and gettin better and leave the team alone. Coach Moore and Coach Layne have dun good things with the team and she goes and does something like this. everyone is focused on the season at hand. she said in the article that she called a meetin with the parents and players to discuss her situation. lie. the meeting wuz called by Coach Moore and she cried to Coach Raffo until he let her attend. she should have done the team a favor and just said no when the reporter contacted her about the interview. she didnt have 2 do it but then she wouldnt get the attention wood she? i hope that this is the last of it and she will leave the team alone now. they need to stay focused on the rest of the season.

A couple of questions-Do you think getting on here and bringing all that back up will help the team? Two-any idea why the game from Thursday in Jasper wasn't called in for the next day's paper? They managed to get their Crossville tournament games called in even though they weren't in Jasper, obviously.

Edited by Indian

A couple of questions-Do you think getting on here and bringing all that back up will help the team? Two-any idea why the game from Thursday in Jasper wasn't called in for the next day's paper? They managed to get their Crossville tournament games called in even though they weren't in Jasper, obviously.

[/quote

i think that when the coaches tried to call the game in the paper said the Sequatchie Co. coach had already called it in. Anything else you would like to know?

The more important question was if anyone from Jasper thinks getting on here and talking about the coaching situation helps the players. The minor question, there was no report in it the following day and the paper was requested to use Sequatchie's numbers if Marion had not called it in.