Marion Co.

MCHeadHunter

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some pretty tough competition for the first game, i hope that marion will win this game

We played a double header at Franklin last year and got drilled in both games. However, we didn't have the offense we have this year. As long as we put the ball in play, I believe the girls can beat Franklin.

Edited by MCHS_Dad

We played a double header at Franklin last year and got drilled in both games. However, we didn't have the offense we have this year. As long as we put the ball in play, I believe the girls can beat Franklin.

well here it is, the first game and they pulled it out!!!!!!! MC 7 FRANKLIN CO. 6

GREAT GAME there were errors on both sides but MC hit the ball well, especially late in the game with runners in scoring position. still got alot of improving to do they can only get better they just need time on the field together.

well here it is, the first game and they pulled it out!!!!!!! MC 7 FRANKLIN CO. 6

GREAT GAME there were errors on both sides but MC hit the ball well, especially late in the game with runners in scoring position. still got alot of improving to do they can only get better they just need time on the field together.

GREAT GAME Ladies. :lol:

Very good way to start the season. Now that the first game jitters are over, you can relax and play your game. Great job of hitting tonight. Good job pitching by Kilgore.

We are proud of you.....keep up the good work. ;)

Kilgore started out in 9th grade at Marion, then halfway through transferred to Grundy, where she pitched a career game versus Marion, I think she had like 20 strikeouts that game, it was unbelieveable. Then she spent her sophomore year at Whitwell, and now she's back at Marion. She's a awesome athlete, and really is just awesome at everything. Great addition, and a great student and girl as well. Any coach would be lucky to have her. I can't say anything bad about anyone on the softball team, they're a great group of girls, and though they're few in number, they can get the job done, and surely they will.

I'm sure that Marion defeated Grundy, but I sure hope Grundy has another pitcher than the one that pitched against Marion last night or it could be a long year in Coalmont......

O they have another pitcher, she had hurt her elbow and couldn't play so they had to just pull someone in for the last two games, just to get to play. so i think she done good for never pitching before, but they got their pitcher back now she is just working out some kinks to get her elbow better now.

O they have another pitcher, she had hurt her elbow and couldn't play so they had to just pull someone in for the last two games, just to get to play. so i think she done good for never pitching before, but they got their pitcher back now she is just working out some kinks to get her elbow better now.

I'm glad to hear that they have another pitcher......